Jehovah's Witnesses and Evangelism...is evangelizing (going door to door) a mandate for J.W.s...?

They are not made for phones,probably the ads.
Thanks for the insult.

Based on not knowing?
Does that rationalism remind you of anything we are discussing in the topic?

...I hope they don't do it because they're lonely LOL.

-

-

Don't recall Jesus going door-to-door?

Jesus started the work [preaching the good news of Gods kingdom--he sent them out by 2-- house to house, city to city-- and the bible teaches--This good news of Gods kingdom will be preached as a witness to all nations then the end will come. --It doesn't stop until the end. The most important work--EVER.

the JW's and kolobians are fun to screw with when they come to the door,but well meaning. The garden variety christers like the baptists are outright pains in the ass and both ignorant and rude

Jesus started the work [preaching the good news of Gods kingdom--he sent them out by 2-- house to house, city to city-- and the bible teaches--This good news of Gods kingdom will be preached as a witness to all nations then the end will come. --It doesn't stop until the end. The most important work--EVER.
Not true. The Church created the image of Jesus who's kingdom was in death, not the Creator's creation (life). They made him the gatekeeper of Hades while teaching Greek death cult of hades and Egyptian underworld teachings. This was done so they could get the dupes fight for their kings and kingdom.
Example:
Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of James- "become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death it will teach you election. Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for* the kingdom of death * belongs to those who put themselves to death!"
Rev 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened.Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter 3:19 he descended to hell means he opened the abyss. this is when it darkened at his opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in Ezekiel 32:7-8 Rev 9:11 They had as *king over them* *the angel of the Abyss*, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer. Remember Jesus himself admited being the one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me." Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world? Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth (cast out/gone to sheol), will draw all peoples to Myself. (John 12:32) He knew in dying he would draw people to himself rather then to G-d the dying god mythology was thus imitated where the son (the morning star) surpasses his father Baal. He wanted to raise himself high into the heavens above the throne
of G-d: like in Isaiah 14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e. shining one.

The JW's kingdom is in life...you therefore are confusing the imposter with Michael's Kingdom and have fused both into one.

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of "the Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Not true. The Church created the image of Jesus who's kingdom was in death, not the Creator's creation (life). They made him the gatekeeper of Hades while teaching Greek death cult of hades and Egyptian underworld teachings. This was done so they could get the dupes fight for their kings and kingdom.
Example:
Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of James- "become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death it will teach you election. Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for* the kingdom of death * belongs to those who put themselves to death!"
Rev 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened.Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter 3:19 he descended to hell means he opened the abyss. this is when it darkened at his opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in Ezekiel 32:7-8 Rev 9:11 They had as *king over them* *the angel of the Abyss*, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer. Remember Jesus himself admited being the one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me." Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world? Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth (cast out/gone to sheol), will draw all peoples to Myself. (John 12:32) He knew in dying he would draw people to himself rather then to G-d the dying god mythology was thus imitated where the son (the morning star) surpasses his father Baal. He wanted to raise himself high into the heavens above the throne
of G-d: like in Isaiah 14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e. shining one.

The JW's kingdom is in life...you therefore are confusing the imposter with Michael's Kingdom and have fused both into one.

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of "the Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Jesus is the one sent forth by God--the Messiah. Whomever you are listening to reasons falsely.

ahhh you just denounced the Bible including your own which stated you'd make him christ deceiving many even the elect. Like I said before you are the worst and fake JW I've ever come across, if you truly thought Jesus was Michael then you'd have no problem with me saying Michael is Moshiach, but you inadvertantly admit you replace and thief the role just as Christians admit inadvertantly that their Jesus is not Yhwh when Jewish worship of God is not enough that they need Jesus in place of. BUSTED!

ahhh you just denounced the Bible including your own which stated you'd make him christ deceiving many even the elect. Like I said before you are the worst and fake JW I've ever come across, if you truly thought Jesus was Michael then you'd have no problem with me saying Michael is Moshiach, but you inadvertantly admit you replace and thief the role just as Christians admit inadvertantly that their Jesus is not Yhwh when Jewish worship of God is not enough that they need Jesus in place of. BUSTED!

Your rambling about nothing that makes any sense.
Jesus isn't YHWH. Yhwh is the Father.

So if we don't answer the door the Earth will be safe?

See you can't read, then displace the blame for YOUR COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. Now we know your problem, but what are YOU gonna do to fix your issue?

See you can't read, then displace the blame for YOUR COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. Now we know your problem, but what are YOU gonna do to fix your issue?

I see no problem they seem to know their beliefs. You have provided nothing to persuasive to move the argument except blame.

They made false testimony to what I said=read wrong
or breaking a command, which is it and why are you protecting and reveling in people's sins including your own?

So if we don't answer the door the Earth will be safe?

Not even close. Gods will, will come to pass.

What problem is that? The one you made up in your false reasoning?

see you can't solve your issues if you don't admit you have the problem or you spend your effort blaming everyone else for your problem.
Another failed Teshuva- someone will surprise me and learn how to Teshuva.

see you can't solve your issues if you don't admit you have the problem or you spend your effort blaming everyone else for your problem.
Another failed Teshuva- someone will surprise me and learn how to Teshuva.

You keep posting and making 0 sense. If you have something to say be precise.

You are stuck by your excuses and standard:
1) you have to therefore admit:
Jesus and the church makes 0 sense
because if they have something to say they should be precise and not contradict themselves or thw OT which they fallaciously use selectively.
2) you are displacing blame and admiting simple things are confusing you.
3) you once again refused to Teshuva.
4) there was a political broadcast ON CNN last night where one guest eloquently said the same exact thing I did about people who can't apologize, calling it a psychological problem.
Everyone understood him 100% and yet you grade it 0% comprehensive either making you a liar or one who has 0% comprehension skills thus proving my former comments about your comprehension 100% accurate.
SORRY YOU ARE EXPOSED.

Why JW's are confused:
The Biblical Moshiach is Michael, so since Rome plagiarized the roles and titles of Michael and fallaciously used biblical placement the JW's assumed Jesus the impersonation was Michael. Of course they forget the imposter comes first impersonating Michael and will be removed by Michael who is called Shiloh (i.e. one who's right it is). Jesus can't remove the second messiah who can never be first since Jesus came as the first and fallen one. In every CAT, SAT, and IQ test they have "sequences" questions, so if you think Jesus who came first is messiah and not lucifer then you must have flunked the portion of those tests testing your "what comes before what skills" thus flunking recognition of sequences.
JW's are willing to recognize the evil and manipulation and lies of the RCC yet they accepted that very same false prophet they xlaim Rome will sell the world in our day, only because they can't recognize these things already occured as they said in their day. Once again issues reading sequences. If John of Patmos says anti anointed is in his day and the events are in his day then saying it's the future to come is proof you fail sequences lowering your IQ and ability to score better in SAT tests as well.

Forum List

Back