Jehovah 1/31/2012

Jehovah

Rookie
Jan 31, 2012
Good afternoon:

Will be posting from time to time on this message board: not all the time as I feel it is best to write a detailed level of knowledge before it is released to the general public. When it is made public, it will give both the left and the right of the political ideologies of the twenty-first century something to think about. Not interested to write about topics dealing with issues that in my judgment are very limited. As an example: ‘the political campaign of 2012.’ My ideology is rooted in Plato (some will notice my avatar of Plato), and if you understand that – you will see in my writing style a more Neo-Platonism.

Not interested in religion, as I was raised as a Southern Baptist (as I am from the south), until I officially left the faith during the early 1990’s. Debated the other religions of Earth, only to come up with the same void – as the Sothern Baptist gave until me as a youth – a youth being influenced by political arguments during my early life. After a few years, without a religion and without an ideology dealing with the afterlife: developed an agnostic lifestyle that is still based on fragments of a Christian belief system. If I had to join a faith, I would have picked being a Catholic over the others: once again I did not pick any.

Not going to attack someone’s faith in one faith over the other – nor do I really want that to end that way. My thoughts, is to debate the whole and not the parts. My arguments is about the past, and what we as a population as a whole of the Earth will be past our mortal life spans. My goal, were will we be not in this presidential election year: my goal is to look deeper into the twenty-second century.

When you do respond to my comments, I will not debate with you about issues that are so short term they are just part of a twenty-four hour news cycle. Will comment and debate with you issues that spans decades and centuries.

If you have more questions: you can make a comment. If it is rational and clear of thought, you are more likely to get an answer back from me.

Slow writer with limited debate skills. We got those at a dime a dozen here. Don't be bashful.

Aw, our favorite emu has landed. :)

flightofemu.jpg

book and photo credits, AU web addy

Forum List

Back