Jeffrey Dean Morgan Apology

Negan and Rick seem to have this sexual tension in the air when they are nose to nose. And I love negan! Such an asshole, but so funny!

And no..he should not have apologized. That is what is wrong today and why its going to get worse. STOP BACKING DOWN! Give back what is dished! Then this shit will stop!!!

Tom Petty "No, I won't back down". Do it.

And I love negan!
Isn't he some sort of self appointed "king" who steals half of peoples wages in return for not bashing their heads in? I lost interest in that show before his appearance. He sounds like today's Democrats to me.

Should he have?
That would depend on whether he's genuinely sorry for having said it in the first place.

Should he have deleted it merely because it may to him obtain the rancor and/or disapprobation of others? No.
  • Did he honest not at the time sincerely mean what he said? I suspect not.
  • Is what he wrote not fully expositive regarding what he thought at the time? Perhaps not, but he should have shown the prudence and taken the time to fully express himself, in all contexts, so that his meaning might could not be misconstrued.
  • Has he changed his mind about what he thinks? I don't know. If he has, integrity calls for him to own the original statement, declare that he's changed his mind, and issue a new statement, that is assuming it's something on which he should opine or that he feels he must so do.
At this point, the damage, if there was any, is done.

Most public apologies are insincere... it's all about PR and money.
People love to force other's hand... they don't really care if it's sincere either, as long as they can be controlled

And I love negan!
Isn't he some sort of self appointed "king" who steals half of peoples wages in return for not bashing their heads in? I lost interest in that show before his appearance. He sounds like today's Democrats to me.

It's all fiction... and for that reason, it's entertainment....

It really says something about society today when you have to apologize for saying somebody’s life matters
Political correctness has not only ruined the federal government, it has ruined comedy, it has ruined football and sports in general, and worst of all it has ruined our public school system…

Should he have?
That would depend on whether he's genuinely sorry for having said it in the first place.

Should he have deleted it merely because it may to him obtain the rancor and/or disapprobation of others? No.
  • Is what he wrote not fully expositive regarding what he thought at the time? Perhaps not, but he should have shown the prudence and taken the time to fully express himself, in all contexts, so that his meaning might could not be misconstrued.
  • Has he changed his mind about what he thinks? I don't know. If he has, integrity calls for him to own the original statement, declare that he's changed his mind, and issue a new statement, that is assuming it's something on which he should opine or that he feels he must so do.

People love to force other's hand... they don't really care if it's sincere either, as long as they can be controlled
Along the line you're going, bright people and strategic thinkers know how to parry such simplistic efforts at "control."

Should he have?

Along the line you're going, bright people and strategic thinkers know how to parry such simplistic efforts at "control."

True, but they are drama junkies, so they just add fuel to the fire vs. putting the fire out

Should he have?

True, but they are drama junkies, so they just add fuel to the fire vs. putting the fire out
I don't think that's the kind of drama they crave.

Forum List

Back