Jefferson's Letters re Christianity

of course, the true Jefferson participation wasn't meant for disclosure in the public domain ... just disregard the "discomfort" caused by the insensitivity they have for the subject matter.

- just because they make you uncomfortable.

no, Jefferson was not a christian, the truth be told. = good fruit.

Discontentment and rebellion aren’t one of the 9 fruits of the spirit. Thomas Jefferson did not produce Christian fruit. I guess I should have been more specific.
Discontentment and rebellion aren’t one of the 9 fruits of the spirit. Thomas Jefferson did not produce Christian fruit. I guess I should have been more specific.

Thomas Jefferson did not produce Christian fruit ...

fruits -

who are you saying through the centuries have, and not christian but the events of the 1st century not your religion of the roman empire ...

images

Creating a translation of the Bible that removes all miracles and supernatural elements just because they make you uncomfortable. = bad fruit.

- or maybe they thought better of burning someones feet as being described elsewhere than what was then their translation used for that purpose.

simply put, not the religion of the 1st century but that of the 4th century = bad fruit. TJ.

Are we still discussing the religious affiliation of Thomas Jefferson?

Your comment isn’t clearly written but I think you are bringing up an entirely different subject.

He's just a whiner, never does anything else here, like the Angry Faggot Brigade, so pay no mind to he/she/it/mutant.
He's just a whiner, never does anything else here, like the Angry Faggot Brigade, so pay no mind to he/she/it/mutant.

Your comment isn’t clearly written but I think you are bringing up an entirely different subject.

two peas in the same pod ...

What topic are we discussing?

fruits -

who are you saying through the centuries have, and not christian but the events of the 1st century not your religion of the roman empire ...

images

Creating a translation of the Bible that removes all miracles and supernatural elements just because they make you uncomfortable. = bad fruit.

- or maybe they thought better of burning someones feet as being described elsewhere than what was then their translation used for that purpose.

simply put, not the religion of the 1st century but that of the 4th century = bad fruit. TJ.

we were discussing what you were insinuating defined TJ as a - christian ... no, he was not a 4th century christian, he makes that clear in his letters they were relating to the true religion of the 1st century. not the christian bible of the roman empire.

- we were discussing what you were insinuating defined TJ as a - christian ... no, he was not a 4th century christian.

"your (dual) comment" made the least sense than simply being a doge, the 1st century representation as a depiction by your 4th century book was clearly not a settled issue for TJ - relating your book to their deference in regards to the events of the 1st century was the purpose for their discourse - as being the subject matter being discussed.

- - > no, TJ was not a 4th century christian < - - is that clear enough for you.

of course, the true Jefferson participation wasn't meant for disclosure in the public domain ... just disregard the "discomfort" caused by the insensitivity they have for the subject matter.

- just because they make you uncomfortable.

no, Jefferson was not a christian, the truth be told. = good fruit.

fruits -

images

Ah, now you're afraid of The Pod People? That was just a movie, you know, not a documentary ...

fruits -

images

Ah, now you're afraid of The Pod People? That was just a movie, you know, not a documentary ...

images

not people, peas ... in a pod.

I would imagine even a pod people would be able to read a post without proving themselves an idiot.

Forum List

Back