Jefferson Davis Dubya and the New Confederacy

MtnBiker said:
3 minutes, holy hell. I'll bet he could not answer the question in 3 days.

I was more curious to see if he could put a sentence together that seemed like his own thought. Not possible.

Must admit though, he seems to have gotten you warmed up! :beer:

kewlhand said:
is a discredit to his race. He plays Sancho Panza to Antonin Scalias Don Quixote. Or Gabby Hays to Scalias Roy Rogers. He's a token, whore, sell out , Orieo, Zebra, he divorced a black woman to marry a white woman.Thomas hates being Black and takes it out on others. He's a Tonto.

Obviously your hatred for Clarence is not based on anything other than the fact that he is a black man who has succeeded in life. And you call republicans the racist.

kewlhand said:
is a discredit to his race. He plays Sancho Panza to Antonin Scalias Don Quixote. Or Gabby Hays to Scalias Roy Rogers. He's a token, whore, sell out , Orieo, Zebra, he divorced a black woman to marry a white woman.Thomas hates being Black and takes it out on others. He's a Tonto.

Whatever retard. Democrats are the party of racists, always have been. It's no wonder they let a fuckn' Klansman become one of their senators. They were racist and whiny in the 1850's, going so far as to secede from the Union after a Republican got elected.

Whenever a black person becomes successfull he is an "uncle tom" or a black overseer. Because, you know, being successful as a Republican is the same as taking the whip to the back of your fellow man.

You will just keep all the minorities, and eventually everyone, down. Don't let them be successful. SHAME the ones who get success. Keep em feeding on the teet of Nanny Government.

You people disgust me.

kewlhand said:
Which leaves us where? We are two peoples now. Not one people divided over issues. We are two peoples and we should be two nations.

{EDIT: Sorry for the vulgar outburst.}

If you feel that our nation is divided, may I suggest you take the initiative in leaving.

Forum List

Back