Jeff Sessions is smart. Jeff Sessions is strong. Jeff Sessions likes Trump......

Jeff Sessions is the next Secretary of State of the United States.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

Jeff Sessions is a piece of shit....he opposed the GM/Chrysler bailout to protect his jap car plants....plants that were built with taxpayer dollars. Never confuse Sessions with a being a patriot.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

Jeff Sessions is a piece of shit....he opposed the GM/Chrysler bailout to protect his jap car plants....plants that were built with taxpayer dollars. Never confuse Sessions with a being a patriot.
Government shouldn't be bailing out companies that can't hack it. Simple as that.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

Government shouldn't be bailing out companies that can't hack it. Simple as that.
there's a lot of farmers that wouldn't like that

Every jap carmaker uses the bank of Tokyo to support their R&D, inventories, and expansion. Trump talks about level playing fields and saving the Detroit companies leveled it like a road-grader. Or maybe you'd prefer trying to buy our next war's trucks and tanks from China.
But Sessions didn't give a shit about that...just wanted to protect the jap plants he sold out the taxpayers of Alabama to get.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

So why do you support Trump then seeing as he not only support3ed the bailouts but he profited from them?

So why do you support Trump then seeing as he not only support3ed the bailouts but he profited from them?

I don't support Trump unless he's all that stands between Grannypants and our national suicide. BTW, Detroit is once again building world-class cars and trucks and a million Americans who work for the Big Three not only aren't on welfare, but making good money and paying taxes.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

Was he a politician? I care about a celebrities opinion about politics? Not hardly. NOW he is a candidate for political office and things are different.I don't see what's so hard to understand as a businessman you job IS to profit from what you can....as a politician you are supposed to take care of the COUNTRY not just YOUR BUSINESS.

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

Was he a politician? I care about a celebrities opinion about politics? Not hardly. NOW he is a candidate for political office and things are different.I don't see what's so hard to understand as a businessman you job IS to profit from what you can....as a politician you are supposed to take care of the COUNTRY not just YOUR BUSINESS.
LMAo thats all you got? He PAID FOR THE POLITICIANS that passed the bailout and then STOLE OUR TAX MONEY for profit. You sir are a hypocrite!

BUILD THE DANG WALL!

LMAo thats all you got? He PAID FOR THE POLITICIANS that passed the bailout and then STOLE OUR TAX MONEY for profit. You sir are a hypocrite!
Sure he did. HE was a businessman and USED the rules as they were to his advantage sorry you don't like them. You should run for congress and change the laws.

Forum List

Back