Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

So on the 1 hand they complain about discrimination against "LGBTQ" and then whine about not bringing in enough Muslims

Code Pink commies should personally house, feed and take care of rapefugees. Jeff Sessions will be a great attorney general.

C10Ww_JXUAAGAPJ.jpg

I read an article in the paper this morning with concerns he is also not a friend to women. HOWEVER, I question how one can say that when he has had twenty plus years of service since with no issues regarding race. Handsome is as handsome does. We were all young once and made mistakes.
Sessions actions do speak louder than his accusers who have lied.... His character and actions are impeccable...
hey. he could be the conscience of the trump-show!

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Link?
There's no link. It's just generally accepted knowledge. In other words, everyone knows it's true and Sessions has all but admitted to it. He is so disgusting
Link to when he said it or you are lying.
Not necessarily true because even if I don't provide a link, there is still a chance, no matter how small, that he raped a young boy. And that's enough for people to cast doubt upon him and refuse his appointment

Could the left use something other than he's racist
Damn ,it gets boring, use evidence for once!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sessions supported reviving chain gangs of volunteer inmates. He defeated a court order that would have directed more state money to schools in poor districts by arguing that a single judge had usurped management of the entire state school system. He supported efforts to tighten identification requirements for Alabama voters"

tough on crime!

Yes.....observing and enforcing the law is not something left wing nut jobs like you appreciate...you only want the law enforced against your political enemies.....

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Link?
There's no link. It's just generally accepted knowledge. In other words, everyone knows it's true and Sessions has all but admitted to it. He is so disgusting
Not necessarily true because even if I don't provide a link, there is still a chance, no matter how small, that he raped a young boy. And that's enough for people to cast doubt upon him and refuse his appointment
You are a typical stupid libtard. Go smoke your pot, it might help you.

i really like Attorney General Sessions.

He won't declare war on the Police. He won't declare war on the states. Like we've done the past 8 yrs.

Link?
You are a typical stupid libtard. Go smoke your pot, it might help you.
Just puff-n-pass this way...

Forum List

Back