Jeff Sessions hearings taking a dark turn

Yup. I didn't want Trump to be the nominee but so far the entertainment value watching the left is through the roof.

Keep laughing...Keep seeing enemies around every corner...Pretend that laughing is more important than what is going on behind the curtain

I don't see enemies, I see petulant morons

some line up they got going now. Half a fag Booker started it off. The way these guys talk you would think it is the Deep South in 1950 where they are finding negroes hanging from trees every other day.

No this is the year 2017, where every week cops shoot an unarmed black man. The method of killing blacks is different, but it's still going on, only now it they're getting away with it.
Every week? Who was shot this week? Oh right. Two black cops were shot by an armed black thug! The truth shall set thee free!

some line up they got going now. Half a fag Booker started it off. The way these guys talk you would think it is the Deep South in 1950 where they are finding negroes hanging from trees every other day.

No this is the year 2017, where every week cops shoot an unarmed black man. The method of killing blacks is different, but it's still going on, only now it they're getting away with it.
Every week? Who was shot this week? Oh right. Two black cops were shot by an armed black thug! The truth shall set thee free!

Most of them love to wallow in hate.

Maybe Trump should Tweet out that if Sessions does not get confirmed he will turn to Sheriff Joe.

:p :p

Did Booker talk about how sessions convicted the kkk leader and then allowed the family to sue him?
I don't get it, this morning I watched blacks in Mobile Alabama this morning on the news stating what a great person Sessions is. how can there be so much disconnect between the blacks who deal with him and those who make up fake news? wow.

Because the national msm desperately try to stir racism and hate but it just isn't so on the local level. Booker should resign in shame.

cockroaches never go willingly. They have to be eliminated.

Yup. I didn't want Trump to be the nominee but so far the entertainment value watching the left is through the roof.

Keep laughing...Keep seeing enemies around every corner...Pretend that laughing is more important than what is going on behind the curtain

Let me put it another way. While you're distracted and the hip thing to do is laugh at or mock anyone that disagrees with you those in power are still working the machine and giving you funny haha's as a distraction

7efafba58e3b31611386756b403e9708.jpg

Booker said Sessions joined him in writing a bill that authorized the medal of freedom to civil rights workers and then he calls him a racist. The left is pulling out all the stops to continue the racial hypocrisy.

Thanks for the fake news.

Calling everything you disagree with "fake news" isn't going to work. I fact check as do a lot of liberals. We aren't taken in by Fake News. Conservatives have been groomed by Rush, Hannity, et al, to believe anything the right tells them. You people are so gullible you actually elected a Russian plant as President.

That's going to work well for you. NOT.

Liberal After Fact Check

tumblr_inline_mmj7kcbZbe1qz4rgp.gif

Let me put it another way. While you're distracted and the hip thing to do is laugh at or mock anyone that disagrees with you those in power are still working the machine and giving you funny haha's as a distraction

7efafba58e3b31611386756b403e9708.jpg

like senator leahy who embarrassed himself yesterday? yep I laughed long and hard while he couldn't get out of the gutter.

How about Dick Durbin, same issue. wow, such class in DC just demonstrating what gutter trash occupies our house.

And Booker today. Fox and Friends interviewed blacks at a diner in Mobile Alabama and these fine americans just embarrassed the shit out of Booker by stating what a fine human session's is. you can't make up this kind of comic relief.

Booker said Sessions joined him in writing a bill that authorized the medal of freedom to civil rights workers and then he calls him a racist. The left is pulling out all the stops to continue the racial hypocrisy.
or what I call comic relief.

it's all back firing on this gutter trash in DC. it's fking hilarious.

Senate Dems engage in their own version of recent Chicago hate crime: Kidnap & torture Sen. Sessions until he says "FUCK Trump."

Senate Dems engage in their own version of recent Chicago hate crime: Kidnap & torture Sen. Sessions until he says "FUCK Trump."
I loved the piece yesterday, can't recall the D Senator, but asking Session's if he would recuse himself on going after trump. I didn't know there was anything on Trump. And Franken? holy fk what a loony toon indeed.

I was hoping Session's would have said fk off loser SNL writer.

The left has gone full-bore loony tunes. It's like watching a really bad train wreck, over and over again, in ultra slow motion.

The left are used to the GOP cowering in fear, Trump gets in their face, throws their crap right back at them, says fuck you and dares them to do anything about it, its hilarious. The left and MSM are discombobulated.

We have been telling the GOP to fight back for years, none of them had the guts to do it until Trump came along.

We're not discombobulated. Flabberghasted that you're so stupid as to elect the Liar-in-Chief, but not surprised that his shit is being exposed, because there's just so much of it.

Especially the part where the right thinks it won anything.

This is so entertaining.

The left are used to the GOP cowering in fear, Trump gets in their face, throws their crap right back at them, says fuck you and dares them to do anything about it, its hilarious. The left and MSM are discombobulated.

We have been telling the GOP to fight back for years, none of them had the guts to do it until Trump came along.

We're not discombobulated. Flabberghasted that you're so stupid as to elect the Liar-in-Chief, but not surprised that his shit is being exposed, because there's just so much of it.

Especially the part where the right thinks it won anything.

This is so entertaining.

Now you know exactly how we felt when you loons voted in Barry Kardashian.

Forum List

Back