Jeff found dead

Yet, oddly enough, the groups fighting to keep child marriage legal in this country are all fundamental christian groups.

Hmm,no, It's a fact. He admitted it. That's just you, trying to pry open a microscopoc space into which to wedge your superstitious hooha.
Epstein said he attempted suicide? Have you consulted Dr. Malt Liquor on this? I think it's bullshit.

No I didn't, ya moron. I said i never claimed it was the only reason, but rather "more" reason, as you just quoted. And it was phrased that way in response to similar phrasing in the comment to which it was a response. . Damn you are dumb when you're angry. Embarrassing.
You contradicted your own idiot self and now you try to slither away. Look at your first vs. your second statement on the matter.
God damn, man! You are a moron and a very poor liar.

Christians are more likely to not be pedophiles.

This smells. Like you pulled it fresh out of your ass. Do you have a link to a reputable study that backs up your claim?

Are you gay? Many think that gays are more likely to be pedophiles, but an UC Davis study refutes that. Whites are the least likely to be gay while blacks are most likely to be LGBT.

Instead, whites are the most likely to be pedophiles and are attracted to children than adults. Whites are most likely to be atheist as 78% are Caucasian vs. 66% for the general public. Just look at the list of white men in Epstein's dirty black book. There you go.

Last edited:

This smells. Like you pulled it fresh out of your ass. Do you have a link to a reputable study that backs up your claim?

Are you gay? Many think that gays are more likely to be pedophiles, but an UC Davis study refutes that. Whites are the least likely to be gay while blacks are most likely to be LGBT.

Instead, whites are the most likely to be pedophiles and are attracted to children than adults. Whites are most likely to be atheist as 78% are Caucasian vs. 66% for the general public. Just look at the list of white men in Epstein's dirty black book. There you go.

Sorry. I don't trust you as a source. You couldn't find anything corroborating your claims, could you?

I simply asked you questions.
Yes, and they were very stupid, for exactly the reasons i mentioned. Very, very stupid.

No they weren't, I'm not a mind-reader, so all I can go on is your posts. And based on ALL the posts I've read of yours, I'd say those questions were more than valid. You just didn't want to answer them, which is lame, very lame.

The Christmas decorations are up.

2019-11-04_16-32-57.png

What UC Davis study was that? The only one I found was the long discredited 2000 one, made up by faggots themselves, merely a poor knee jerk response to other studies coming out at the time and using ridiculous methodologies.

What UC Davis study was that? The only one I found was the long discredited 2000 one, made up by faggots themselves, merely a poor knee jerk response to other studies coming out at the time and using ridiculous methodologies.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Pedophile and Child Molester Statistics - Yello Dyno

New Topics

Forum List

Back