Jeff Flake announces his retirement from humanity

So Borowitz is snarkily saying that to be "human" requires us to suspend common sense and abandon our fundamental commitment to innocent until proven guilty.

Anything to protect their power on SCOTUS. They don't care about humanity, morals, ethics, or women.
Yeah, fuck the unborn and old white males.

That’s an excuse to cast blame without due evidence. Quite pathetic.

ignorant reactions like this are what is pathetic. :eusa_clap:

kavanaugh skirted every direct question, evaded the notion that he undergo a polygraph, and repeatedly deflected questions about initiating an FBI investigation... he gave a fake answer designed for ignorant dumbos. "i will do whatever the committee wants" was a BS line.

NEWS FLASH: the committee DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO ORDER AN FBI INVESTIGATION!

the woman contacted her local representative BEFORE brett kavanaugh was nominated because she felt it was her CIVIC DUTY to inform the process of the true nature of this potential nominee. everyone rational agrees that her testimony was credible and she passed a polygraph.

brett kavanaugh does not meet the high standards required for the job which congress has a DUTY to advise and consent on.

brett kavanaugh evaded the idea of going under polygraph and refused to request an FBI investigation to possibly clear his name.

42575659_2004934849586520_3773069992908554240_n.jpg

Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting. Democrats’ search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 27, 2018

indeed, we can see EXACTLY why team tramp's bull boy brigade supports brett kavanaugh.

You make me laugh. I’m done trying to reason with you idiots. No common sense and no logic it’s a wonder how you get through life.

Forum List

Back