Jeff Dunham's Satanic Verses

Jeff Dunham's Satanic Verses:

Dead terrorist ad banned
Article By: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:47

A television commercial for an "Achmed the dead terrorist" ringtone mocks Islam and must be withdrawn, the Advertising Standards Authority has ruled.

iafrica.com | news | sa news Dead terrorist ad banned

---

:)

peace...

I see the guy who wrote "The Satanic Verses," Salman Rushdie, didn't learn his lesson.

Did you see his new book, "Buddha, You Fat Bastard"?

Jeff Dunham's Satanic Verses:

Dead terrorist ad banned
Article By: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:47

A television commercial for an "Achmed the dead terrorist" ringtone mocks Islam and must be withdrawn, the Advertising Standards Authority has ruled.

iafrica.com | news | sa news Dead terrorist ad banned

---

peace...

I see the guy who wrote "The Satanic Verses," Salman Rushdie, didn't learn his lesson.

Did you see his new book, "Buddha, You Fat Bastard"?

:lol::lol::lol:

peace...

I said a LONG Time ago when he Introduced the Dead Terrorist, that he was eventually going to go a List...

That List being Islams Tolerant and Embracing List of Accepting Different Opinions and Views and letting People Live Freely.

peace...

A. This occurred in South Africa (less than 1.5% Muslim.)
B. The commercial was banned by non-Muslims. Whine about them.

Actually, this Article was a Vehicle for a Larger American Article calling Dunham Potentially Racist Against Muslims and others...

I just Took this Angle from that Article.

He also Hates Blacks, from what I was getting from that Accusation Veiled in a Question Product of the Liberal "Free Press" that I was Swiping from.

peace...

Actually, this Article was a Vehicle for a Larger American Article calling Dunham Potentially Racist Against Muslims and others...

I just Took this Angle from that Article.

He also Hates Blacks, from what I was getting from that Accusation Veiled in a Question Product of the Liberal "Free Press" that I was Swiping from.

peace...

Oh, for pity's sake. Some people seriously need to get over themselves. Jeff Dunham tells rude jokes about all sorts of people. He's a COMEDIAN! That's what they do! PC isn't funny, unless you enjoy laughing about what a big knot PC people get their panties into. I showed his DVDs to a Jewish friend of mine, and she was laughing her ass off at the jokes he was telling about Jewish people.

Next thing you know, the AARP's going to get its shorts in a twist over Walter's portrayal of old farts.

Forum List

Back