Jeff Daniels for President

Jeff Daniels makes sense nost of the time.
You illiberal authoritarians would hate it

Considering you were for it I thought it was your usual misspelling and thought you actually were talking about Jack Daniels.
Jeff makes to much sense for the left.
Drink enough Jack and when you are almost incoherent the left almost appears to make sense.

• Banned
Considering you were for it I thought it was your usual misspelling and thought you actually were talking about Jack Daniels.
Drink enough Jack and when you are almost incoherent the left almost appears to make sense.

So, once again, you can't find a fault in the message so you attack the messenger. Standard The Party of the Rump response.

We aren't Liberals and we aren't Democrats. We are Conservatives and Republicans. You aren't either one. You are a bastardized version of John Birch Society so fouled up even the JBC refuse to claim you. You are the Party of the Rump. And when Rump gets thrown out of the White House you won't know what to do with yourself.

• Banned

I happen to be a fiscal conservative Republican. You are a Party of the Rump and not even close to to a fiscal, conservative nor a republican. You are a bastardized JBC that even the JBC refuses to claim.

More on that later.

• Banned
I don't know who wrote this but it's brilliant and it was a masterpiece in it's delivery. There is no way that any actor could be THAT good an actor to deliver this performance unless he believed in what he was performing. And this pretty well sums things up. Jeff Daniels has already pointed out that Politicians are nothing more than actors. So if you had a Politician present this would he get elected today?

Here is a great Actor with some really great ideas. He's also bright enough to avoid running for Officer of any kind. But he would make a great President.

9/11/01 was an inside job. Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset until the day he died in December of 2001 due to Marfan's Syndrome. His CIA name was Tim Osman and the leader of the mujahideen with Zbigniew Brzezinski
waving pom-poms for them and financing them via the CIA.

I don't know who wrote this but it's brilliant and it was a masterpiece in it's delivery. There is no way that any actor could be THAT good an actor to deliver this performance unless he believed in what he was performing. And this pretty well sums things up. Jeff Daniels has already pointed out that Politicians are nothing more than actors. So if you had a Politician present this would he get elected today?

USA.INC is simply part of the 3 city/state triad that is the military arm of it.......

America hasn't been great in neither you or your parents lifetime........1913 was the end of the "Great America'.

Here is a great Actor with some really great ideas. He's also bright enough to avoid running for Officer of any kind. But he would make a great President.

They both sound pretty stupid to me

but all of hollywood is obsessed with trump and they lost what little sense they had to begin with

giphy.webp

I happen to be a fiscal conservative Republican. You are a Party of the Rump and not even close to to a fiscal, conservative nor a republican. You are a bastardized JBC that even the JBC refuses to claim.

More on that later.
You are right. Im not a Republican or conservative. Im a real liberal.
Idk what jbc means

So, once again, you can't find a fault in the message so you attack the messenger. Standard The Party of the Rump response.

We aren't Liberals and we aren't Democrats. We are Conservatives and Republicans. You aren't either one. You are a bastardized version of John Birch Society so fouled up even the JBC refuse to claim you. You are the Party of the Rump. And when Rump gets thrown out of the White House you won't know what to do with yourself.
Go play with yourself somewhere else you couldn't ever spell office. You seem to think he is too smart to run for " officer of any kind".
Obviously to smart to run as a democrat.

More on that later.
Why do you watch Steve Colbert if you are a true Republican?
Colbert is a angry bigot.
He's not funny.
He spreads hate and misinformation.

More on that later.
Why do you watch Steve Colbert if you are a true Republican?
Colbert is a angry bigot.
He's not funny.
He spreads hate and misinformation.

And if you are a liberal why don't you?

9/11/01 was an inside job. Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset until the day he died in December of 2001 due to Marfan's Syndrome. His CIA name was Tim Osman and the leader of the mujahideen with Zbigniew Brzezinski
waving pom-poms for them and financing them via the CIA.

upload_2020-1-6_5-9-13.jpeg

Oh, Dale, we missed your crazy, man. Nice to see they let you out of the Asylum or let you have your posting privileges back.

Forum List

Back