Jeff Bridges

Coen Bros are great.

Bridges kicks ass all over Wanye.

I never liked him or thought he was all that great an actor.

Wayne was a "re-actor" and great for most of the roles he took. You may not of liked him, but he had a very rugged charm and charisma that comes across on screen. That..and he was a pretty straight forward fellow. I saw him speak in front of a group of hostile college students on film. Although they were angry him in the beginning for the speech..the combination of self effacing antedotes and honest charm won them over. He really deserves his legendary status.

Anyone who was willing to show up on Laugh-In in a big bunny suit was alright by me.

Jeff Bridges is like the femine side of John Wayne

>

I like both Bridges and Wayne, but for different reasons. One has to recognize that they come from two different eras in terms of film production.

It will be interesting to see Bridges play Roster Cogburn and it will be hard not to compare the two actors in the same role. Oh well, just have to wait and see. I'll be waiting until I can watch the movie for a total cost of about $10.00 - Pay Per View, Home Popcorn + Mt. Dew ( :eusa_whistle: ).

If this is the Froggy I think it is, a big shout out. Did our alliance ever corner the Deuterium market in Uni 12?

>>>>

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back