Jeff Beck

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Check out this vid. I love Jeff Beck, and the girl who is playing bass rocks! :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5oV_i0LHI&feature=related]YouTube - Jeff Beck 2 of 2 at Crossroads[/ame]

Jeff beck is great, better than Steve Vai in my opinion. "Blow by Blow" has been in my CD rotation for the last two weeks, it sounds like every 70's TV show theme song ever made!

"Constipated Duck", what a great tune!

Last edited:
Check out this vid. I love Jeff Beck, and the girl who is playing bass rocks! :clap2:

YouTube - Jeff Beck 2 of 2 at Crossroads

yea saw this on some HD station on TV.....the girl is Tal Wilkenfeld.....22 year old Aussie.....pretty good uh?......this was a big feather in her cap.....

Good call Harry Tal is great. I saw with Beck in Atl. w/ Tal and have been a fan ever since. BBKing on the same ticket.

Again Blow By Blow is excellent. Wired is another good Lp.

YouTube - Jeff Beck 2 of 2 at Crossroads

yea saw this on some HD station on TV.....the girl is Tal Wilkenfeld.....22 year old Aussie.....pretty good uh?......this was a big feather in her cap.....

Good call Harry Tal is great. I saw with Beck in Atl. w/ Tal and have been a fan ever since. BBKing on the same ticket.

Again Blow By Blow is excellent. Wired is another good Lp.

i read that many thought the girl was his daughter....

Jeff beck is a great guitarist, he's been around since I was just a "lad." My first album by him was the "Truth" album, maybe my favorite. Blow By Blow is also a very good album. His version of Amazing Grace, I always found to be...well amazing. From everything I've heard from him, he comes across as very spritiual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back