Jeeps

Check the Suzuki out.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW-HgPVB1ls&feature=related]Asociación 4x4 Extremo: Ruta Lago Nicaragua - YouTube[/ame]

"Conservative"

"Enjoy the burn... it's just beginning."

This is all we needed. Perfect.

See, on ignore its just a white line here. In the far right it says "this user is on your ignore and block list", and below that it says "View Post" and if i click that, I can see what you posted. That above is all we needed along with the other 88 defamating posts.

Robert

Seems kind of pointless to put me on ignore, just to opt to view every post I make and respond to most of them anyway. Actually, seems kind a pathetically stupid for you to do that.

EDIT: Oh, and as for your supposed plans to sue me for defamation?

First, to be accused of defamation, the accuser must prove that you have made a false statement them. Secondly, the statement must be made publicly and not involve a private conversation, the statement must be negligent on your part and, finally, the person who is making the accusation against you must prove they have sustained damages as a result of the negligent, false and public statements.

What damages have I caused you? Other than you tearing what's left of your hair out every time I call one of your lies and prove you a fraud.

Last edited:

Wow and wow, love it. Notice in the beginning all 4 wheels are spinning at the same time----he is running some sort of spool type locker. Very very cool. Imagine if had had chains on front and rear and just crawl right on through easily. Love it.

In VEX, I got the ARB Air Lockers, an air spool which locks the spider gear cluster as if they are welded together and allows all four wheels to turn at the same time, even with two in the air. They are Austrailian and perfect. I have them front and rear and with the 1 ton Dana 60 axles, virtually break proof.

I know down in the Yucatan and crossing straight over from Champoton, straight across cross country (jungle), to the coast north of my home (Majahual), coming out at Tulum, the ARBs and chains front and rear on all 4 wheels really make VEX go. No problem. And most of the way I am dozing the jungle down as i go--go a hundred feet, back off the pile and start again. Awesome fun. Intriguing watching VEX work from the cab is a blast as well.

Love that video and thank you again.

190103_192616160773706_100000759716724_417106_1081457_n.jpg

Me, Robert, on the Tobasco plain of central Mexico, heading south across the desert commons of the Coronado, about to cross over into the Chihuahuan Desert Reach. Here, re-spooling rear 12,000lb. winch after a pull out in a trench, Sept., 2011. Fedora in Jeep--it was 102 even in September down that way.

188532_192616367440352_100000759716724_417117_230771_n.jpg

Here, in The Big Grand Empty, crossing down to the Compilos Reach, south of Diablo Trio, Sonora, 2011.....

208058_195075253861130_100000759716724_431484_8013236_n.jpg

Me, VEX, standard repose, here at my apartment in Las Cruces, NM. VEX getting ready to head down to the Aztec ruins near Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico. 3-2-2012, Audrey Abbot photo.

Robert

Last edited:
"Conservative"

"Enjoy the burn... it's just beginning."

This is all we needed. Perfect.

See, on ignore its just a white line here. In the far right it says "this user is on your ignore and block list", and below that it says "View Post" and if i click that, I can see what you posted. That above is all we needed along with the other 88 defamating posts.

Robert

Seems kind of pointless to put me on ignore, just to opt to view every post I make and respond to most of them anyway. Actually, seems kind a pathetically stupid for you to do that.

EDIT: Oh, and as for your supposed plans to sue me for defamation?

First, to be accused of defamation, the accuser must prove that you have made a false statement them. Secondly, the statement must be made publicly and not involve a private conversation, the statement must be negligent on your part and, finally, the person who is making the accusation against you must prove they have sustained damages as a result of the negligent, false and public statements.

What damages have I caused you? Other than you tearing what's left of your hair out every time I call one of your lies and prove you a fraud.
bump

Forum List

Back