Jeeps confused about Palin speech in Florida today...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
In it, she talked about how great america is and has always been.. Thats cool and I very much agree with here yet.... I am puzzled by why it is she wants Alaska to leave this great country... and.. if she has had a change of heart, why did she feel the need to publicly throw all of her Alaskan seccesionist friends under the bus like that....

In it, she talked about how great america is and has always been.. Thats cool and I very much agree with here yet.... I am puzzled by why it is she wants Alaska to leave this great country... and.. if she has had a change of heart, why did she feel the need to publicly throw all of her Alaskan seccesionist friends under the bus like that....

Maybe because she really isn't all that intelligent, just simply clever/cunning about how to get her own way.

As for friends, I am not sure this one has has any friends, anyone who knew they could trust her to be a friend. Gotta be able to be a friend in order to have friends.

Guess no body else is confused as to whether or not Palin either loves or hates America....

Nope, because we all know she's not now nor has she ever been a registered member of the AIP. She has never shown support for their successionist views. In fact, she called them "welcomed competition" to her views on America and Alaska.

Michelle Obama saw racial discrimination as being so bad that she was not proud of her country. Sarah Palin perhaps saw that Alaska's vast resources were being used and pillaged by greedy people from 'mainland' America. Perhaps they're both right.

Man that's a great non sequitur... Congrats!~

How does it follow that Palin's position regarding the secessionists somehow conflicts with her position regarding the greatness of America?

Nope, because we all know she's not now nor has she ever been a registered member of the AIP. She has never shown support for their successionist views. In fact, she called them "welcomed competition" to her views on America and Alaska.

Really.. never an AIP member... listen to the party president refute your claims... minute 6:19 for you time challenged peeps... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NK2sFJebGc]YouTube - Alaska Independence Party - Part 1[/ame]

Here is another vid that mentions the competition bit .. but nowhere does she denounce their views.. in fact listen to the last five or six words...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI[/ame]

Last edited:
Really.. never an AIP member... listen to the party president refute your claims... minute 6:19 for you time challenged peeps... YouTube - Alaska Independence Party - Part 1

Here is another vid that mentions the competition bit .. but nowhere does she denounce their views.. in fact listen to the last five or six words...

YouTube - Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP convention

ROFLMNAO... these dumbasses are hysterical! they are SO DESPERATE to BELIEVE and the more they BELIEVE the more WRONG they become... Add this one to the other emphatic assertions of the Idiocracy: "BUSH KNEW!" and "BUSH LIED"...

Welcome to the home of The Alaskan Independence Party said:
UPDATE September 3, 2008 Noon ADT
It has been brought to our attention that there is a COUNTERFEIT SITE now up on the net. This site is a FRAUD and has infringed our copyright. We are presently seeking legal recourse.

Contrary to initial reports, Vice-President candidate Governor Sarah Palin was never a member of our party. We stand corrected. We issued a press release today ( Alaskan Independence Party ) It is posted here to those members of the media who did not recieve it.

Todd Palin was registered as a member but never participated in any party activities aside from attending a convention in Wasilla at one time.

We had several hundred people attend that convention and nothing of noteworthy status took place outside of nominating the most conservative candidate up to that date to ever run for Governor of Alaska. That candidate was the sitting Lt. Governor, Jack Coghill. This man was one of the authors and signers of the Constitution of the State of Alaska.

For ALL Media contact. Please contact Lynette Clark, Alaskan Independence Party Chair

Alaskan Independence Party

Really.. yet she felt compelled to send em a video to open their convention in 2008.. hmm... telling them to keep up the good work... Sounds to me that this is Sarah throwin her peeps under the bus... talk about political expediancy...

ROFLMNAO... these dumbasses are hysterical! they are SO DESPERATE to BELIEVE and the more they BELIEVE the more WRONG they become... Add this one to the other emphatic assertions of the Idiocracy: "BUSH KNEW!" and "BUSH LIED"...
Alaskan Independence Party

LOL.. You said it man.. these people are dumbasses. what you fail to realize is that Sarah was one of em.. You dont have to believe me.. just listen to her video that was used to open up their convention in 2008.... Why would she feel compelled to send it.. why would she feel the need to keep up the good work... The only thing missing was a wink and a nod... which is actually suprising since we all know that she is full of em..

Can we say Political Expediency...

I'd rather be part of the AIP than a member of Wright's church anyday.

But again, there's no documentation to prove Sarah ever registered with the AIP. Also, competition means just that: you're against the other party.

Forum List

Back