Jeef Daniels finest moment

Whether you are or are not a lib is not the point, Slice.

The point is NOT that Bill is a Republican who "sees" any such thing.

The POINT is that Sorokin wants to pretend that the GOP is being taken over by those evil, dangerous mindless bogeymen "conservatives."

But being a typical lib hypocrite, he is utterly unconcerned with how effectively the Democrat Party was taken over by the liberals and is now the Democrat Parody.

Rush may venture off the reservation from time to time, but that only feeds the liberal frenzy who are thus able to ignore the many MORE examples of the wise things he says.

Palin has become a lib buzz-word. But it makes it easy for liberals to pretend that nothing she said had value or merit. It's like a page out of the Alinsky playbook. Marginalize her and ridicule her and the rubes will never hear the more important things she had to offer. (And I say that as one who firmly believes that she should take a couple of years off to just read the classics like Locke, Montesquieu, etc., and every back issue up to the current day of U.S. News and World Report, among other things.)

The REAL problem with the GOP is how far it has drifted FROM basic principles of American Conservatism.

Well I must be an idiot too because I see Rush Limbaugh as about the worst advertisement the rep party could possinble have among MANY other things.

You might be an idiot. But you are certainly entitled to your views.

LOTS of folks don't GET what Rush is actually saying.

They hear some sound bites (normally the ones selected by propagandizing libs on the nonobjective liberal main stream news programs) which are often taken deliberately out of context, and they are ok with formulating their "opinions" on that basis.

Oh, trust me, I 'get' him. When I first became aware of him is when he used to blame Bill Clinton for everything but WW2. I mean he's a great speaker but some of the things he says are LIES. And Limbaugh also marked the first time I saw American journalism taking a dive for talking heads whoreing for ratings.
Limbaugh and his type don't have a journalistic credential between them but there are fools out there that listen as if it were gospel.

Talk about things going wrong!

Well I must be an idiot too because I see Rush Limbaugh as about the worst advertisement the rep party could possinble have among MANY other things.

They hear some sound bites (normally the ones selected by propagandizing libs on the nonobjective liberal main stream news programs) which are often taken deliberately out of context, and they are ok with formulating their "opinions" on that basis.

Oh, trust me, I 'get' him. When I first became aware of him is when he used to blame Bill Clinton for everythging but WW2. I mean he's a great speaker but some of the things he says are LIES. And Limbaugh also marked the first time I saw American journalism taking a dive for talking heads whoreing for ratings.
Limbaugh and his type don't have a journalistic credit between them but there are fools out there that listen as if it were gospel.

I am impressed with your unbridled dislike of Rush.

I think your view of what he's doing is wrong and based on spin which you buy for all the wrong reasons.

But it's casual.

It's also irrelevant. Rush is not now and never was the issue.

Oh, trust me, I 'get' him. When I first became aware of him is when he used to blame Bill Clinton for everythging but WW2. I mean he's a great speaker but some of the things he says are LIES. And Limbaugh also marked the first time I saw American journalism taking a dive for talking heads whoreing for ratings.
Limbaugh and his type don't have a journalistic credit between them but there are fools out there that listen as if it were gospel.

I think your view of what he's doing is wrong and based on spin which you buy for all the wrong reasons.

But it's casual.

No, but he is seen in certain circles as the voice of the republican party and brother, THAT'S dangerous. When a fool like Rush Limbaugh is your spokesman THAT IS an issue and a damn big one which brings us full circle to what Daniels character thinks about th co-opting of his party by nutbags.

Entertainment? Yes. Close to the bone? You betcha.

But it's casual.

SPIN suggests I'm hearing his rants second hand. Not so. I have great hearing and I left off buying other peoples spin sight unseen a long time ago.

But it's casual.

No, but he is seen in certain circles as the voice of the republican party and brother, THAT'S dangerous. When a fool like Rush Limbaugh is your spokesman THAT IS an issue and a damn big one which brings us full circle to what Daniels character thinks about th co-opting of his party by nutbags.

You make lots of silly assumptions. are you SURE you're not a lib or a poseur?

No. The Sorokin alter-ego is not cutting close to the bone. He is merely padding and laying on thick the usual liberal trite tripe.

It is kind of odd to see otherwise intelligent people lapping it up.

But it's casual.

SPIN suggests I'm hearing his rants second hand. Not so. I have great hearing and I left off buying other peoples spin sight unseen a long time ago.

apparently not.

In retrospect I could also do 20 minutes on Glenn Beck but I'M not ending up on that damned blackboard.:D

Last edited:

But it's casual.

You make lots of silly assumptions. are you SURE you're not a lib or a poseur?

No. The Sorokin alter-ego is not cutting close to the bone. He is merely padding and laying on thick the usual liberal trite tripe.

It is kind of odd to see otherwise intelligent people lapping it up.

Precisely why I agree with Daniels other observation that recognizing there is a problem is the first step to solving it.

I used to be liberal back in the day. I marched against Nixon and the Vietnam war and to Free Huey Newton. Then I grew up.

If you aren't a liberal when you are young you have no heart, if you aren't a republican when you grow up you have no brain.

Last edited:

But it's casual.

apparently not.

How do you arrive at that conclusion? If I'm hearing Rush first hand and Im not buying his spin then it is what it is. I don't need anyone to point out hogwash when I hear it.

Last edited:
Of course it's so.

Pure Sorokin lib bullshit.

The Tea Party (properly understood, which is not the way you libs try to paint them) is merely reacting to the extremes of modern American liberalism in the governance of the United States for these past 60 or so years.

You go ahead and "build on" whatever you wish. But American values have changed for the worse. And no, I'm not talking about smoking pot or giving a damn about gay rights.

The Tea Party is certainly a group which the GOP hacks would like to co-opt. but that does NOT mean it's happening. The claim is just lib pap.

If you want an EXAMPLE of the kind of infestation of LIBERALISM that conservatives object to in American government, then you need look no farther than the recent SCOTUS decision on ObamaCrap. There is not one shred of honest judicial underpinning to that ruling. It just unilaterally granted virtually unchecked authority to Congress to do WHATEVER it likes without regard to the enumerated and limited powers of the Federal Government under the Constitution provided that Congress takes the simple expedient of making their meddling a "tax."

Liability! Did you just call me a liberal? Because I gotta tell ya THAT is a FIRST.:D

I think the point is Bill is a republican who sees his party being taken over by idiots. Something the democrats need to dwell on also. The nut cakes are ruining both parties. And running them into the ground. When the Rush Limbaughs and the Michelle 'Vacant stare' Bachmans are the people we listen to it's time to re-tool.

The POINT is that Sorokin wants to pretend that the GOP is being taken over by those evil, dangerous mindless bogeymen "conservatives."

But being a typical lib hypocrite, he is utterly unconcerned with how effectively the Democrat Party was taken over by the liberals and is now the Democrat Parody.

Rush may venture off the reservation from time to time, but that only feeds the liberal frenzy who are thus able to ignore the many MORE examples of the wise things he says.

Palin has become a lib buzz-word. But it makes it easy for liberals to pretend that nothing she said had value or merit. It's like a page out of the Alinsky playbook. Marginalize her and ridicule her and the rubes will never hear the more important things she had to offer. (And I say that as one who firmly believes that she should take a couple of years off to just read the classics like Locke, Montesquieu, etc., and every back issue up to the current day of U.S. News and World Report, among other things.)

The REAL problem with the GOP is how far it has drifted FROM basic principles of American Conservatism.

That's funny. It was a minute ago.

Of course it's so.

Pure Sorokin lib bullshit.

The Tea Party (properly understood, which is not the way you libs try to paint them) is merely reacting to the extremes of modern American liberalism in the governance of the United States for these past 60 or so years.

You go ahead and "build on" whatever you wish. But American values have changed for the worse. And no, I'm not talking about smoking pot or giving a damn about gay rights.

The Tea Party is certainly a group which the GOP hacks would like to co-opt. but that does NOT mean it's happening. The claim is just lib pap.

If you want an EXAMPLE of the kind of infestation of LIBERALISM that conservatives object to in American government, then you need look no farther than the recent SCOTUS decision on ObamaCrap. There is not one shred of honest judicial underpinning to that ruling. It just unilaterally granted virtually unchecked authority to Congress to do WHATEVER it likes without regard to the enumerated and limited powers of the Federal Government under the Constitution provided that Congress takes the simple expedient of making their meddling a "tax."

Liability! Did you just call me a liberal? Because I gotta tell ya THAT is a FIRST.:D

I think the point is Bill is a republican who sees his party being taken over by idiots. Something the democrats need to dwell on also. The nut cakes are ruining both parties. And running them into the ground. When the Rush Limbaughs and the Michelle 'Vacant stare' Bachmans are the people we listen to it's time to re-tool.

Which is PRECISELY the point Daniel's character's observations are making.

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube

a Nation Being Destroyed by Liberalism.. It has to be stopped. Informed? We're lied to every day. Liberal will always lose... again this November or we're all screwed.

We need to get back to our conservative roots.
Daniels plays a right wingnut in this HBO show. Pity you didn't realize that.

Your reading comprehension sucks.. Try again dipshit.

a Nation Being Destroyed by Liberalism.. It has to be stopped. Informed? We're lied to every day. Liberal will always lose... again this November or we're all screwed.

Daniels plays a right wingnut in this HBO show. Pity you didn't realize that.

Actually he plays a republican who sees his party being hi-jacked and co-opted by idiots.
We have a winner!

(well, at least in this thread)

...Dexter Season 7 is coming soon!

They were filming Dexter outside my place just yesterday. Big crew.
Cool! Did you get any pics?

No. It's a daily occurrence in my neighborhood. The majority of tv shows, commercials and a tons of films are shot here every day. The crews let me walk through the sets with my dog without hassle. In return, I let them get on with their business. So, no pictures or bothering the actors.

I thought it was funny when Daniels character said:

I am a registered republican, I only seem liberal because I believe that hurrianes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage.

It might seem funny, but that doesnt make it at all true.

Which is PRECISELY the point Daniel's character's observations are making.

No. That's not his complaint in the slightest. You really don't get what Sorokin is saying.

I thought it was funny when Daniels character said:

I am a registered republican, I only seem liberal because I believe that hurrianes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage.

It might seem funny, but that doesnt make it at all true.

What isn't true? That extremist didn't blame gays for hurricane Irene?

Written by Aaron Sorkin...noted liberal.

Conservatives are like violins; touch the right strings and they play any tune you want.

He's saying Liberals have Killed our Standing in the world and that they lose because they are wrong. They're not as smart as they think they are.
He's saying look at us then, look at us now.

Yeah...having 2 terms of Reagan, 3 terms of a Bush in the last 30 years have certainly cleared up what happened to "us"....

Written by Aaron Sorkin...noted liberal.

Conservatives are like violins; touch the right strings and they play any tune you want.

He's saying Liberals have Killed our Standing in the world and that they lose because they are wrong. They're not as smart as they think they are.
He's saying look at us then, look at us now.

Yeah...having 2 terms of Reagan, 3 terms of a Bush in the last 30 years have certainly cleared up what happened to "us"....

The problem was... The Rep started leaning left.. We basically had a one party system. The Tea Party is changing that and we all know it!
I'm looking forward to Nov... Not only will Romney win, The Congress will change in a big way as will the Senate. All those Corrupt Old Bastards are done for.
New Conservatives will be in power with a much better man and woman in the white house.

The Tea Party is not made of of Right Wing Extremists.. So no need to hit the thread with that shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back