Jedi Knights Unit: Fuck with the Census data!

Dick Tator

Dec 8, 2009
The Brits did it. As Americans, we can do it better! Everyone should put their religion as Jedi Knights on the census forms. Let's see if we can top 5% of the nation! You can do this because you are tired about government intrusion, because you think it's funny, or because you're a Star Wars fanboy. Whatever the reason, just tell the government you're a Jedi! :clap2:

The Brits did it. As Americans, we can do it better! Everyone should put their religion as Jedi Knights on the census forms. Let's see if we can top 5% of the nation! You can do this because you are tired about government intrusion, because you think it's funny, or because you're a Star Wars fanboy. Whatever the reason, just tell the government you're a Jedi! :clap2:

Why would you want to fuck with census? Do you want to be under represented?

No.

Why do they need to know our race, religion, or anything else for that matter, in order to get a count of the people for the purposes of Congressional representation? Tell me how claiming that I were a Jedi Knight, Christian, Muslim, or Jew would in ANY way affect the count? Do black people still only count as 3/5ths of a person? Do Christians count as two people? Tell me, what does it matter so long as they know how many people live in my home?

Last edited:

Why do they need to know our race, religion, or anything else for that matter, in order to get a count of the people for the purposes of Congressional representation? Tell me how claiming that I were a Jedi Knight, Christian, Muslim, or Jew would in ANY way affect the count? Do black people still only count as 3/5ths of a person? Do Christians count as two people? Tell me, what does it matter so long as they know how many people live in my home?

Actually black people somewhat still do, because they are under counted, while white people are over counted.
Get over what it asks you, and if you like being under represented that is your problem.

i don't know about them. but *I* hope they're under represented. :eusa_pray:

True! :lol:

And these same people who bitch about census, will bitch about paying taxes, and how Obama is unconstitutional. So in reality they don't want taxation with representation, and if they lie on the census, wouldn't they be unconstitutional? :D

i don't know about them. but *I* hope they're under represented. :eusa_pray:

True! :lol:

And these same people who bitch about census, will bitch about paying taxes, and how Obama is unconstitutional. So in reality they don't want taxation with representation, and if they lie on the census, wouldn't they be unconstitutional? :D

Does the Constitution require that you tell the government your race, religion, or the many other things it asks? I've read the constitution, dear, and it only requires an enumeration.

As for Obama being unconstitutional, Bush was unconstitutional, too..... Same shit, different day.

I believe you have turned to the dark side.

You know why right, Dracula?
dark-side-cookie.jpg

Get over what it asks you, and if you like being under represented that is your problem.

You've yet to tell me how giving the census an accurate count but writing in Jedi Knight as my religion would affect anyones representation... :eusa_whistle:

Actually black people somewhat still do, because they are under counted, while white people are over counted.

I kind of drew the line at the 2000 census question of "who sleeps in the wet spot". None of their damn business! Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

I guess my simple question can't get an answer. I love how liberals tend to avoid direct questions and refuse to give answers based on fact and logic.

There is no question on the census about religion.

Forum List

Back