Jeb would "consider veep"

can you imagine the left on a Romney/Rubio ticket [...]

I think they'd balance each other out nicely: the steadfast Mormon with a history of flip-flopping politically (pro-life to pro-choice to pro-choice to pro-mandate to anti-mandate and back, ETC) and the steadfast conservative with a history of flip-flopping religiously (Catholic to Mormon to Catholic to Baptist and Catholic). It's perfect.

Hell, even I, The Love Monkey, would consider being Vice-President of the United States. I wouldn't consider it for very long but I would consider it.

And even though she loves academia, more than anything, could she say "no" to an offer by Romney? After reading her bio about 7 years ago, I am very impressed with her entire life and her parents who devoted themselves to rearing this fine woman of honor and achievements....

Condi Rice.

imagesCAIA3O4K-1.jpg

The racist left would go wild and Colin Powell would stop speaking to her.

Jeb would be a great vp.......he was rated the best govenor of all states. And he did fantastic for florida. He would get my vote for sure. I would like either jeb or allen west....both would be fantastic.

Honestly, Jeb made a good governor of Florida.
However, just his last name alone would make him a risky choice.
not to mention he has a lot of baggage with his family's past problems.
Marco Rubio and Allen West are far better choices
Only if you like Israeli Firsters..... they need to expand their search

Jeb would be a great vp.......he was rated the best govenor of all states. And he did fantastic for florida. He would get my vote for sure. I would like either jeb or allen west....both would be fantastic.

He was a disaster HIMSELF as Governor in Florida.

Thanks to Jeb..his brother George became President, right after that usurper, Clinton, stole the birthright from daddy.

:eusa_whistle:

Hell, even I, The Love Monkey, would consider being Vice-President of the United States. I wouldn't consider it for very long but I would consider it.

And even though she loves academia, more than anything, could she say "no" to an offer by Romney? After reading her bio about 7 years ago, I am very impressed with her entire life and her parents who devoted themselves to rearing this fine woman of honor and achievements....

Condi Rice.

imagesCAIA3O4K-1.jpg

The racist left would go wild and Colin Powell would stop speaking to her.

Actually she would be an interesting choice.

Pro: Very smart. Appeals to both minorities and women. Has a great resume.

Con: Botched America's focus on terrorism. Was part of the Bush administration. Never held an office she was elected too.

JEB! of course went to SOUTH FLORIDA when a hurricane was about to hit the panhandle. NO JEB!
Worse: Within the hour of the 9/11 attacks, Jeb had packed up the family onto the private jet and got the hell out of Tallahassee.

Had the terrorists been actually gunning for Bushes, he was OK with the town he was living in getting attacked, because after all, he was safe.

He is a true coward and asshole.

JEB! of course went to SOUTH FLORIDA when a hurricane was about to hit the panhandle. NO JEB!
Worse: Within the hour of the 9/11 attacks, Jeb had packed up the family onto the private jet and got the hell out of Tallahassee.

Had the terrorists been actually gunning for Bushes, he was OK with the town he was living in getting attacked, because after all, he was safe.

He is a true coward and asshole.

Forum List

Back