Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy.......

Seeing the road Obama is leading us......he may be on to a good idea.

Plus, I'm remembering my life in 88-92. Then from 00-08. Then I look at my life, and the world, today. Hmmm. Yep. I'd take a 3rd Bush. Kinda like choosing between getting a toe cut off....or the whole leg.

Seeing the road Obama is leading us......he may be on to a good idea.

Plus, I'm remembering my life in 88-92. Then from 00-08. Then I look at my life, and the world, today. Hmmm. Yep. I'd take a 3rd Bush. Kinda like choosing between getting a toe cut off....or the whole leg.

We have a 3rd bush term right now.

Why on earth would he be ashamed of his father and his brother? I mean bother were President of the United States. Seems rather natural that He would be proud of them.

However, if he ever runs, I won't vote for him. I am not going to support any type of Dynasty.

Shouldn't we be referring to him as J.E.B.?
I always preferred The Jebber.

It sounds more like a typical frat-boy tag.....

BushFamilyUNICEF.jpg

(oooooooooooooooooooo.....cool way to flip-your-ties, guys!! Must drive the girls crazy!!)

.....Past & Present.

Pierce%20Bush.jpg

Have we all forgotten John Ellis Bush and the Terry Schavio hoopla?

Water pumps to Nigeria?
Yeah; one of the reasons I support him, and on your other comment about contributions coming from outside the state - If I get a solicitation - I'll give.

And a little research will show that contributions to Republicans - and this will be no exception - are smaller in size and greater in number because people rather than organizations support R. candidates; the opposite plays out with Dems.

My brother in-law in Tampa, a Democrat, voted for Jeb.

Water pumps to Nigeria?
Yeah; one of the reasons I support him, and on your other comment about contributions coming from outside the state - If I get a solicitation - I'll give.

And a little research will show that contributions to Republicans - and this will be no exception - are smaller in size and greater in number because people rather than organizations support R. candidates; the opposite plays out with Dems.

I lived in Tampa and voted for the other guy.

I do not think out of area/state contributions should be allowed.
Or out of county for county elections, etc.
The choice is within that locality and should not be influenced by outside persons.
It would be like Cuba giving money to a US presidential candidate.

Water pumps to Nigeria?

I lived in Tampa and voted for the other guy.

I do not think out of area/state contributions should be allowed.
Or out of county for county elections,
etc.
The choice is within that locality and should not be influenced by outside persons.
It would be like Cuba giving money to a US presidential candidate.

The next elective office J.B. runs for will be national in scope not state or county;
on that theme we agree, but as a Dem be careful for what you wish (or purport to wish).
You may be seen to be wrong headed by your political compatriots. . .

And the 17th amendment should be rescinded.

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote for him. Not b/c he's a Bush, but b/c the world doesn't need another social conservative as Pres

With respect having a social liberal in the white house is not working out
April 1, 2011

"U.S. stocks rose on Friday and the Dow industrials .DJI hit the highest mark in almost three years on strong data from the labor market and the manufacturing sector."

827.gif

You can run-long, now.

Maybe you can catch-up to Rabbi(t).​

what......is......he........smoking?

I honestly thought this was an Onion article before I hit the link. :eusa_shifty:

Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy

If Jeb Bush were to run for president, he says he would be “proud” to run on his family name and the legacies of his father and brother.

Speaking in Las Vegas Monday night, the former Florida governor - who stressed he’s not running next year, but wouldn’t close the door after that - said he has no intention of distancing himself from the two presidents in his family if he made a future bid for the White House.

“If I ran for office, I would be a proud younger brother of George W. Bush and a proud son of George H.W. Bush,” he said, the Las Vegas Sun reported.

Read more: Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
Don't we know a Bush-family insider who can fill us in on this? ;)

:lol:

what......is......he........smoking?

I honestly thought this was an Onion article before I hit the link. :eusa_shifty:

Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy

If Jeb Bush were to run for president, he says he would be “proud” to run on his family name and the legacies of his father and brother.

Speaking in Las Vegas Monday night, the former Florida governor - who stressed he’s not running next year, but wouldn’t close the door after that - said he has no intention of distancing himself from the two presidents in his family if he made a future bid for the White House.

“If I ran for office, I would be a proud younger brother of George W. Bush and a proud son of George H.W. Bush,” he said, the Las Vegas Sun reported.

Read more: Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
And, on a related note, Martin Sheen is proud of his families impact on the American acting profession.

Forum List

Back