Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy.......

He has the perfect name. He will fit right in with that other famous right winger, "Jed Clampet". Jethro can run for VP. We'll make Granny the Czar of science and technology and Ellie Mae the head of the EPA.

Keep the dynasty alive!
.....As if the bank$ could AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

August 31, 1992

"In 1991, President Bush bristled at a flurry of news accounts that questioned the business ethics of three of his sons. "The media ought to be ashamed of itself for what they're doing," Bush complained. "They [the boys] have a right to make a living, and their relationships are appropriate," added a White House spokeswoman in June 1992.

Since George Bush has raised "family values" as a campaign issue repeatedly, though, it seems only fair to take a look at his own family. A computer search showed that over the past five years stories have periodically surfaced chronicling the individual business antics of the president's sons -- each riding comfortably through life in the slipstream of his father's growing power and influence."

HERE

I thought only dogs had favorite bushes :confused:

Kidding aside, I didn't mind Bush senior so much.

Except for his under the table dealing with an avowed enemy of the USA?

Oh come on.

It's the American way.

Did Ronnie get in hot water for his treason? Naw. People love Reagan.

Did Dick get put in the pokey for his treachery? Naw..he became the Vice.

See how that works?

Did Clinton get dumped for purjury? No, his ratings went up

Did Kennedy get arrested for murder? No, he got re-elected and became a drunken hero

Anyone call JFK for his womanising? Or getting us over involved in Nam? Nope, another hero

We can do this all day.:lol:

All presidents commit treason? And then pardon themselves?

OK, when did he pardon himself?

The thing is, we allow for our elected officials to be corrupt. We know they're all a little corrupt. The reason why we allow for it is because we like having calm in the streets, electicity and water in our homes and food in the grocery stores. Things would have to be very grim for us to take to the streets

Makes sense to me.

Social conservatives have a hard time seeing where they went wrong. Gods will and all that.

plus

2 people using the Bush name were President and one was VP!

You don't come with anymore political bragging rights than that.
....."bragging rights" being a relative-term!!!!!

323.png

HERE

Makes sense to me.

Social conservatives have a hard time seeing where they went wrong. Gods will and all that.

plus

2 people using the Bush name were President and one was VP!

You don't come with anymore political bragging rights than that.
....."bragging rights" being a relative-term!!!!!

323.png

HERE

thanks for replying to my posting.

Just so you know, I gave up on trying to read what you put down. The font, size, color changes, the random bolding and underlining is hard on my eyes.

I do admire the work that goes into posting like that. I tried to copy it for fun and went 1/2 nuts 1/2 way threw.

Again, thanks, but I can not properly respond b/c I won't read what you post.

He was a great Govenor and he'd be a great President.
......And, a great "family-values" kind o' guy.....with more-than-adequate BAIL-MONEY!!!! (Like any good Bush-family member!)​

jebfamily.gif

"Honestly," remarked Mrs. Bowers, "when it comes to family arrests, only the Manson family has them beat!"

HERE

Last edited:

Oh come on.

It's the American way.

See how that works?

Well the evidence proves that the right wingers do love that stuff. Must have something to do with their patriotic fervor.

Will he pick Palin as his running mate?
It would make good political sense, the Tea Partiers love the Bushes.

Believe it or not, there are people who think that both of the President Bush's did a good job. I wouldn't blame him for running on the Bush name and it certainly isn't anything to be ashamed of. Both of the Bush's were better President's then the ass clown we have now in the White House.

He is my favorite Bush. ;)

Probably because he never was president. :eusa_whistle:

I think he was fantastic with Hurricane Response in Florida. That say's allot when the shit hit's the fan. He has good instinct.
Yeah....right....instincts.

Wankin.gif

"As Jeb's father was finishing his second term as vice-president and running for the presidency, federal regulators had two options: to get Jeb Bush and his partner to repay the loan, or to foreclose on their office building. But regulators came up with a third solution. After reappraising the building, regulators decided it wasn't worth as much as was owed for it. The regulators reduced the amount owed by Bush and his partner from $4.56 million to just $500,000. The pair paid that amount and were allowed to keep their office building. Taxpayers picked up the tab for the unpaid $4 million.

After the Broward Savings deal was revealed, Jeb described himself and his partner as "victims of circumstances."

HERE

Oh come on.

It's the American way.

See how that works?

Well the evidence proves that the right wingers do love that stuff. Must have something to do with their patriotic fervor.

Full disclosure..

I do think President George HW Bush was a pretty good President. He did have the Foreign Relations chops. Domestically he wasn't bad either.

what......is......he........smoking?

I honestly thought this was an Onion article before I hit the link. :eusa_shifty:

Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy

If Jeb Bush were to run for president, he says he would be “proud” to run on his family name and the legacies of his father and brother.

Speaking in Las Vegas Monday night, the former Florida governor - who stressed he’s not running next year, but wouldn’t close the door after that - said he has no intention of distancing himself from the two presidents in his family if he made a future bid for the White House.

“If I ran for office, I would be a proud younger brother of George W. Bush and a proud son of George H.W. Bush,” he said, the Las Vegas Sun reported.
What's he gonna say, Dad was a doddering simp who took it in the ass by giving in on taxes and letting government grow? Little George, why he never really believed that pro life stuff that he failed to attempt to persue or any of that more humble foreign policy snake oil that he sold you clowns?

If that is how he feels, then he should go for it. He wouldn't survive the first three or four primaries, but what the hell, its his money and that of the misguided folks who would back him.

He is my favorite Bush. ;)

....Especially if you're a big fan o' assassinating people who were trying to overthrow right-wing dictators....​

"After the assassination, Bush publicly declared that the CIA would cooperate fully with federal investigators to help bring the perpetrators to justice. In fact he did the opposite.

To recount, the CIA had the following evidence:

1) The cable, handled by Bush, from Ambassador Landau to Vernon Walters regarding the Paraguayan passport incident, along with copies of the passports of agents Romeral and Williams.

2) That Bush and Walters conferred about what action to take for a week.

3) That the CIA received a call in late August 1976, establishing the presence of agents Romeral and Williams in Washington DC.

4) That the Agency issued reports about the existence of Operation Condor and its campaign of eliminating junta opponents abroad in the months prior to the Letelier assassination.

5) Suspicions that Contreras was behind the assassination.

6) That Contreras was a CIA asset.

7) That the right-wing Cubans involved in the murder had histories of terrorist activities and connections with the CIA.

8) That the CIA was fully aware of how DINA was structured and operated (having helped create it) and that it was unlikely that Contreras acted without the approval and knowledge of Pinochet.

Instead of passing this information on to investigators, Bush and the CIA advocated a ridiculous theory hatched by the Chilean government, which claimed that Letelier's assassination was not the work of the obvious culprit, namely the Chilean government, but was instead the work of Chilean leftist extremists seeking to make a martyr out of Letelier, thus heaping discredit upon the junta. Indeed the martyr theory spin was duly picked up by the US media and reported widely."

HERE

banner.gif

HERE

&

HERE
Would you expect any-less.....from someone, who's son grew-up to be a torturer?

:eusa_eh:

Oh come on.

It's the American way.

See how that works?

Full disclosure..

I do think President George HW Bush was a pretty good President. He did have the Foreign Relations chops. Domestically he wasn't bad either.

HOLD THE PHONE!!

2 weeks ago I outed you as a fiscal conservative and you admitted to it.

today, you confess to liking a more social moderate.

what's next?

A Palin/Bush 2012 pin on you lapel? :lol:

Forum List

Back