Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy.......

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
what......is......he........smoking?

I honestly thought this was an Onion article before I hit the link. :eusa_shifty:

Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy

If Jeb Bush were to run for president, he says he would be “proud” to run on his family name and the legacies of his father and brother.

Speaking in Las Vegas Monday night, the former Florida governor - who stressed he’s not running next year, but wouldn’t close the door after that - said he has no intention of distancing himself from the two presidents in his family if he made a future bid for the White House.

“If I ran for office, I would be a proud younger brother of George W. Bush and a proud son of George H.W. Bush,” he said, the Las Vegas Sun reported.

Read more: Jeb says he'd run on Bush legacy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Makes sense to me.

Social conservatives have a hard time seeing where they went wrong. Gods will and all that.

plus

2 people using the Bush name were President and one was VP!

You don't come with anymore political bragging rights than that.

He was a great Govenor and he'd be a great President. He is pro amnesty, but I forgive him. :eusa_pray:

I wouldn't vote for him. Not b/c he's a Bush, but b/c the world doesn't need another social conservative as Pres

I'd like to see his positions before I discard him as a social conservative. He wasn't a terrible governor, but his ethics leave something to be desired....though I suppose that might be true of them all.

He was a great Govenor and he'd be a great President. He is pro amnesty, but I forgive him. :eusa_pray:

The tea party and ultra-conservatives may not like him as much as they'd thinkg. He's much more moderate than GWB ever was. I don't think he was a "great" governor-but he certainly was a good governor. If he ran on the same views he did as he was governor-I doubt the GOP would be able to run him, but he'd get my vote.

Probably because he never was president. :eusa_whistle:

I think he was fantastic with Hurricane Response in Florida. That say's allot when the shit hit's the fan. He has good instinct.

Dahlin', Jeb was not governor in 1992 when Andrew hit. And the state response is widely considered to have been completely shitty, at least by Floridians.

Bush was good in my opinion in his response, and preparing for hurricanes to hit. He minimized a lot of damage that could have been done.

Last edited:
I like Jeb.

He was a great Gov down here in Florida.

Was he perfect?? Hell no. But is any Gov??

He's proud of his family as most people are.

I hope he does make a run for the Presidency or as a Senator. Either one works for me.

He is my favorite Bush. ;)

I thought only dogs had favorite bushes :confused:

Kidding aside, I didn't mind Bush senior so much.

Except for his under the table dealing with an avowed enemy of the USA?

Oh come on.

It's the American way.

Did Ronnie get in hot water for his treason? Naw. People love Reagan.

Did Dick get put in the pokey for his treachery? Naw..he became the Vice.

See how that works?

Probably because he never was president. :eusa_whistle:

I think he was fantastic with Hurricane Response in Florida. That say's allot when the shit hit's the fan. He has good instinct.

Dahlin', Jeb was not governor in 1992 when Andrew hit. And the state response is widely considered to have been completely shitty, at least by Floridians.

Andrew is not the only hurricaine to hit Fla. Try Opal.

Forum List

Back