Jeb heads to Europe. Don't count him out yet!

I don't.

In fact, Jeb Bush has one major advantage for the GOP Primary. The GOP rank and file can't bring themselves to admit W. was a huge honking mistake.

If you live in a mythology that Iraq and the economy were fine until the black guy got there, then a return to Bush is something you should support.

I don't.

In fact, Jeb Bush has one major advantage for the GOP Primary. The GOP rank and file can't bring themselves to admit W. was a huge honking mistake.

If you live in a mythology that Iraq and the economy were fine until the black guy got there, then a return to Bush is something you should support.

Yup, could work in the Primaries, but would be a huge failure in the General.

(Have I read this Book before?)

I don't.

Yup, could work in the Primaries, but would be a huge failure in the General.

(Have I read this Book before?)

I'd like to think so, but here's the thing. Dubya's approve/disapprove rating just went to 52/39.

That means about half the country has forgotten what a dreadful president he was.

Forum List

Back