Jeb Bush says Obama created Isis. Can Republicans be fooled by such nonsense?

why the bolding n00b? It makes your debating look weak from the outset.

As to the OP, Republicans will continue their war on the middle-class of this great nation until rubes stop voting them into office.

Hey douche Clinton tried to kill him with tomahawk missiles in the 90s quit the bullshit
If you bother to look up the dates and data regarding those attacks you will discover that the attacks occurred after the and as the results of the Embassy attacks.
On what legal grounds is it ok to assassinate anyone? I know some presidents did, but what legal grounds? At least Bush Jr brought Sadam to justice and then killed him.

...legal authority...

"legal authority" ?? :lmao: when has "legal" ever meant anything to a libertraitor ? was it "legal" to molest a "child" in the oral office ? was it "legal" to dodge the draft ? was it "legal" to scam people of their money in the White Water scam ? that son-of-a-bitch committed more illegal activities as president and governor so why did he not commit just one more illegal activity ?

actually it was not totally illegal to hold BinLaden, had he done so there would NOT have been the September 11, 2001AD disaster ! Bubba is totally responsible for that attack on the United States of America.

logically dispute if you can without any more lies. OK ? :up:

.......................... :up_yours:
Well, obviously you are a full fledged liar, so your questions are barely worth paying attention or notice. Clinton has never been accused of child molestation and your allegation is viewed by Christians as a blatant sin of baring false witness. He had an affair with a grown woman of legal adult status in a consensual relationship. White Water was investigated for years by one of America's top prosecutors who was given special powers and unlimited funds as a special prosecutor and came up with nothing to charge either of the Clinton's with in regards to your White Water claim. Can you back up your assessment that Bin Laden could have been legally arrested or that the 9/11 attack would not have occurred even if he had been arrested? What evidence do you have that the attack would not have been made as a retaliation to his arrest or assassination?
What part of my previous comment do you believe to be untrue, inaccurate or a lie? Can you back up that accusation or are you just a lame ass bullshiter?

"your questions are barely worth paying attention or notice."
but you did, remember the 25 rule in the O'Husseincare ? 25 and under were/are considered a CHILD and covered under their parents insurance plan ?

BinLaden could have been held on suspicion of international terrorism. it is done here all the time :fu: :asshole:

"What part of my previous comment do you believe to be untrue,"
every fucking word of it.

i'll not waste any more of my time discussing this issue with you as i can clearly see that you support terrorism and every illegal activity of all demorat/liberscum. :up:

...legal authority...

"legal authority" ?? :lmao: when has "legal" ever meant anything to a libertraitor ? was it "legal" to molest a "child" in the oral office ? was it "legal" to dodge the draft ? was it "legal" to scam people of their money in the White Water scam ? that son-of-a-bitch committed more illegal activities as president and governor so why did he not commit just one more illegal activity ?

actually it was not totally illegal to hold BinLaden, had he done so there would NOT have been the September 11, 2001AD disaster ! Bubba is totally responsible for that attack on the United States of America.

logically dispute if you can without any more lies. OK ? :up:

.......................... :up_yours:
Well, obviously you are a full fledged liar, so your questions are barely worth paying attention or notice. Clinton has never been accused of child molestation and your allegation is viewed by Christians as a blatant sin of baring false witness. He had an affair with a grown woman of legal adult status in a consensual relationship. White Water was investigated for years by one of America's top prosecutors who was given special powers and unlimited funds as a special prosecutor and came up with nothing to charge either of the Clinton's with in regards to your White Water claim. Can you back up your assessment that Bin Laden could have been legally arrested or that the 9/11 attack would not have occurred even if he had been arrested? What evidence do you have that the attack would not have been made as a retaliation to his arrest or assassination?
What part of my previous comment do you believe to be untrue, inaccurate or a lie? Can you back up that accusation or are you just a lame ass bullshiter?

"your questions are barely worth paying attention or notice."
but you did, remember the 25 rule in the O'Husseincare ? 25 and under were/are considered a CHILD and covered under their parents insurance plan ?

BinLaden could have been held on suspicion of international terrorism. it is done here all the time :fu: :asshole:

"What part of my previous comment do you believe to be untrue,"
every fucking word of it.

i'll not waste any more of my time discussing this issue with you as i can clearly see that you support terrorism and every illegal activity of all demorat/liberscum. :up:
Run away little faker. You talk the talk but obviously can not walk the walk.

Hey douche Clinton tried to kill him with tomahawk missiles in the 90s quit the bullshit
If you bother to look up the dates and data regarding those attacks you will discover that the attacks occurred after the and as the results of the Embassy attacks.
On what legal grounds is it ok to assassinate anyone? I know some presidents did, but what legal grounds? At least Bush Jr brought Sadam to justice and then killed him.
Clinton had to operate under E.O. 12333 which was implemented by Reagan. It was actually a renewal of E.O.'s signed by both Carter and before that Ford. Under Clinton it only became legal to attack a Bin Laden or other threat if the threat was categorized as a threat and had committed an act of war. The Saudi's had interfered with investigations into attacks by Bin Laden in Saudi and so the FBI was not able to certify or charge him with those crimes. Once Bin Laden admitted to his involvement in the African Embassy bombings, a warrant for his arrest was issued by the FBI and the CIA classified his presense and surroundings as a military target, the same way that was done when Reagan attacked Momar Gaddafi. The E.O. stayed valid until President Bush rewrote it and set up a system of allowance of targeted assassinations of terrorist.

Last edited:
No it was Bush all those years ago....right.

ooooh ! don't forget Reagan, maybe even Eisenhower, it could also involve Lincoln ! :lmao:

Apparently democrat presidents do nothing but good things. Like Vietnam and Korea.

I never seen anything like this. His followers jump to HIS defenses in everything he is accused of. Even after Six and half years.... The man/child OBama decided HE WANTED to be President , but yet there STILL isn't a damn he is RESPONSIBLE FOR.

cultish and creepy is what it is

No it was Bush all those years ago....right.

ooooh ! don't forget Reagan, maybe even Eisenhower, it could also involve Lincoln ! :lmao:

Apparently democrat presidents do nothing but good things. Like Vietnam and Korea.

I never seen anything like this. His followers jump to HIS defenses in everything he is accused of. Even after Six and half years.... The man/child OBama decided HE WANTED to be President , but yet there STILL isn't a damn he is RESPONSIBLE FOR.

cultish and creepy is what it is
Man/Child is racist code for "boy". A man over 50 with gray hair. But to the most racist of scum, he's a "boy" because he's black. KKKun*

I never seen anything like this. His followers jump to HIS defenses in everything he is accused of. Even after Six and half years.... The man/child OBama decided HE WANTED to be President , but yet there STILL isn't a damn he is RESPONSIBLE FOR. cultish and creepy is what it is
Look who's talking about "cultish and creepy"!!! :laugh2:

Republicans still ignore the FACT they spent over a trillion dollars to create the worst Army in the world. The GOP feels that Obama should have stayed.
1,000 Isis soldiers defeated 30,000 Iraqi soldiers.
Iraq has hundreds of thousands of soldiers trained under Bush, Isis has 30,000.

And this is Obama's fault????

Republicans created the Iraq military. They spent a trillion dollars to do it. Iraq told us to leave. We had to. The problem is that the GOP is inept. They didn't create a military. They created a trillion dollar pile of shit and blame it on Obama. It's not going to work.

iraq tells us to leave - Google Search
ISIS How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled the Extremist Group s Rise

"Jeb Bush says Obama created Isis. Can Republicans be fooled by such nonsense?"

Not only are they fooled but most seek to propagate this and similar lies.
show me a post you made on here about ISIS before 2014?
pumpkin-moon-300x211.jpg

I'll show you something all right.

"Jeb Bush says Obama created Isis. Can Republicans be fooled by such nonsense?"

Not only are they fooled but most seek to propagate this and similar lies.
show me a post you made on here about ISIS before 2014?
pumpkin-moon-300x211.jpg

I'll show you something all right.
yup I knew you also could not provide a post on here before 2014 that mentions ISIS
I'm guessing you think you are making a point?

The ISIS Chronicles A History The National Interest

We all have gotten the memo from the DNC.....
Nothing bad has ever happened because of Obama.....
Nothing good has ever happened under Bush or the Republicans
Because Bush was such a fuckup, why the extreme rhetoric? You have to admit, Bush was a fuckup.

Not any more than most other presidents.
Don't sell Bush short. He was a fuckup's idea of a fuckup.

We all have gotten the memo from the DNC.....
Nothing bad has ever happened because of Obama.....
Nothing good has ever happened under Bush or the Republicans
Because Bush was such a fuckup, why the extreme rhetoric? You have to admit, Bush was a fuckup.

Not any more than most other presidents.
Don't sell Bush short. He was a fuckup's idea of a fuckup.
It takes one to know one. Republicans fuck up everything. That's why they kept Bush away from their last two conventions. Too embarrassed.

While Clintons make millions headlining speech festivals, Bush made 100 grand being 7th from the top at a motivational speaker forum. How a fuck up became king of the fuck ups. I did it, you can too.

The Free people of Iraq put Saddam on trial and executed him, it was not the US.

Forum List

Back