Jeb Bush joins Rubio against Arizona bill

Jeb bush for president!!!!!!

And his smuggling wife.

Your Reference is *Noted*

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]If it had been Hillary instead of Columba Bush, imagine the headlines[/FONT]

But gotta get the DIG in on Booooosh(!) No matter the flavour?

Interesting it has ZERO to do with the subject eh?

Imagine that?

Here is another example. Was Mrs. Bush drunk when she killed that guy way back when she was 17.

I know she said it was hard on her for killing that guy but imagine how bad a day he had. :lol:

Jeb Bush Joins Rubio Against Arizona Bill - Daniel Foster - The Corner on National Review Online

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jeb Bush Joins Rubio Against Arizona Bill [Daniel Foster]

The former Florida governor, a proponent of comprehensive immigration reform, spoke out against the Arizona immigration bill:

"I think it creates unintended consequences," he said in a telephone interview with POLITICO Tuesday. "It's difficult for me to imagine how you're going to enforce this law. It places a significant burden on local law enforcement and you have civil liberties issues that are significant as well."

The measure, signed into law last Friday, would require police to check the immigration status of any individuals they reasonably suspect are illegal immigrants and arrest them if they can't prove legal status.

Bush said he understood the anger that prompted the bill, but that immigration should remain a federal issue.

"I don't think this is the proper approach," he said.

Yes it is the responsiblity of the Federal Government to secure our borders. But--what happens when they don't?

And that is exactly what has happened. The federal government through many administrations have promised that they would do it--and now Arizona has hit red light critical and has decided to enforce FEDERAL law--because the Federal Government WON'T.

Do you blame them? I don't--in fact I am in full support of what Arizona has done. It has finally gotten the attention of so many politicians in Washington D.C.--that use illegal immigration for personal political gain--regardless of the consequences to the crime rate, and the billions of dollars states are sucking up on health care--education--and law enforcement in their states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back