Jeb Bush Isn't a Conservative?

Jeb Bush, is against Oil, or Jeb Bush is against low gas prices. Jeb Bush took action to raise gas prices. Did everyone enjoy the price of gas for the last 8 years, anybody love the record gas prices under George Bush? What is Jeb Bush's policy on oil? We see his actions. We can not afford another dramatic rise in Energy Prices.

Jeb Bush is not a leader, I do not hear his voice. A leader is known, not an unknown. Where is Jeb on the issues, where are his great inspiring speeches? Where is his greatness? Another Bush is simply another politician waiting to sing whichever way the wind blows.

Another Bush is another Guarantee of more of the same. Big Government, no jobs, no energy, no industry, high housing costs, high food costs.
If you say so, but you've said a whole lot of nothin'

Jeb Bush, is against Oil, or Jeb Bush is against low gas prices. Jeb Bush took action to raise gas prices. Did everyone enjoy the price of gas for the last 8 years, anybody love the record gas prices under George Bush? What is Jeb Bush's policy on oil? We see his actions. We can not afford another dramatic rise in Energy Prices.

Jeb Bush is not a leader, I do not hear his voice. A leader is known, not an unknown. Where is Jeb on the issues, where are his great inspiring speeches? Where is his greatness? Another Bush is simply another politician waiting to sing whichever way the wind blows.

Another Bush is another Guarantee of more of the same. Big Government, no jobs, no energy, no industry, high housing costs, high food costs.
If you say so, but you've said a whole lot of nothin'
Dante, I see your "projector" is working.
Dante, thus far you have said, "a whole lot of nothin". Nothing of substance in response to my posts.

Dante can not argue any of my points because Jeb Bush is simply not a conservative, Jeb Bush is not a leader. There is no argument against those two facts. The only thing Dante can do in defense is what Dante has done three times, Flame, Troll, and Obfuscate.

Jeb Bush is nothing more than a Bush Family Politician.

Dante, that is 3 posts of mine, 3 responses/trolls from Dante, Dante you strike out. Obviously Dante considers the post to be of such content that Dante must disagree, but Dante can not defend Jeb Bush. All Dante can do is throw insults and ignore Jeb Bush's record.

Jeb Bush is not a Conservative.

Earth to elektra

come down to Earth. We have the antidote
Dante, you believe you have an "antidote", so anybody who does not think as you do, instead of engaging them and educated them, or even debating, you will simply continue to flame and troll.

Fine, everyone can see this that Dante can debate the fact that Jeb Bush is not a Conservative, this if my 3 posts of mine all had face in which Dante did not even try to disagree with. Facts are facts and a fact can not be argued against.

Jeb Bush is not a leader, Jeb Bush is a Politician. Jeb Bush is not a Conservative, never was. Jeb Bush will use polls and advisers to determine his position. Jeb Bush will begin a political marketing campaign to define who Jeb Bush is. If we look at Jeb Bush's past we will see Jeb Bush as not Conservative, but a simple politician who's agenda never was for the good of the American people.

I addressed this in my previous posts, with facts.

Dante does not like, facts. Dante flames and trolls the facts.

Earth to elektra
stay away!. We have lost the antidote
Dante, Jeb Bush's support of a ban on Oil Drilling, helped keep the price of oil at a record high for a record number of years. Why would Dante run from such a clear statement of fact.

Simple, Jeb Bush is not a Conservative and there is no defense against this fact.

Forum List

Back