Jeb Bush: 'I Have Decided To Actively Explore' A Presidential Run

What are you disagreeing with? It's anything but 'crazy' understanding the Clintons and Bush's are corrupt Globalist Elite assholes. They do play on the same team. The two families are actually very close friends. If they both get their Partys' nominations, you know the System is completely rigged.

No, it just shows that politics has brand names just like everything else.

Clinton and Bush are brand names.

True, but they're also two of the most powerful & corrupt Globalist Elite bastards on earth. Neither should ever be trusted.

Bilderbergers! Trilateralists! Illuminati!

tin-foil-hat.jpg
those three groups are who indeed select our preisdents for us and put them in office joe. and tin foil hatters are the sheople who actually think their vote counts and they put them in office and that there is any difference between the two parties.

I didn't wanna believe that, but more & more i'm beginning to accept that as the sad reality. The Bush's and Clintons are corrupt Royal Globalist Elite families. This Nation should avoid them like the plague.
for how many years did you NOT believe it? I did not learn the part about how those three groups he mentioned are the ones that select our candidates for us and put them in office until about five years ago myself.I did however though learn the part of there is no difference between the two parties back in the early 90's when i learned that BOTH LBJ and Nixon hated JFK and had a long standing friendship with each other that dated back to their early years in the senate where they served together.

and then was reinforced later on that clinton and the Bushs have had a long standing friendship with each other as well that dates back to the at least the early 80's in slick willies time as govenor of arkansas where he allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into mena arkansas in exchange for weapons to be shipped out to the nicuraguas. an operation that was being run by then vice president george bush and reagan.

I don't know what happens to info on the way into your brain but it's prolly not helped by that tinfoil. It was Nixon and JFK that had the longstanding friendship dating back to when they were both freshmen in Congress -- not LBJ.

>> Boarding the overnight Capitol Limited train back to D.C., the 29-year-old Kennedy and the 34-year-old Nixon drew straws for the lower berth. Nixon won, but the bed went largely unused as the awkward grocer’s son found an unexpected common denominator in the handsome playboy heir to one of America’s great fortunes.

“We sat up late talking,” Nixon recalled. “Neither of us was a backslapper, and we were both uncomfortable with boisterous displays of superficial camaraderie. He was shy, and that sometimes made him appear aloof. But it was shyness born of an instinct that guarded privacy and concealed emotions. I understood these qualities because I shared them.”

Office politics

In 1950, Nixon planned his run for the Senate against Hollywood actress-turned-Democratic Rep. Helen Gahagan Douglas, longtime mistress of Texan Lyndon Johnson. During that campaign, Douglas branded Nixon with an epithet that would stick for life: Tricky Dick.

In the infamously mean-spirited race, Nixon got a psychological and a financial windfall from an unexpected source.

Kennedy dropped into Nixon’s office and handed an envelope to administrative assistant Bill Arnold. “This man brought a personal check for $1,000,” Arnold would recall. “He explained that the check should be used in Nixon’s campaign for senator.” Kennedy’s contribution amounted to approximately one-third of the average American’s annual income.

After Kennedy’s 1952 election to the Senate, Nixon offered a different sort of help. The membership chairman of the exclusive, all-male Burning Tree golf club in Maryland got a letter from the new vice president: “I have known Senator Kennedy for a number of years as a personal friend and I feel he would make an excellent addition to the membership.” << --sorry, not from an Alex Jones hair-on-fire site
Man you've really been brainwashed if you are denying reality that nixon and LBJ served in the senate together. :lmao: funny how you assume alex jones came up with that. yeah that piece you got is not from an alex jones site,probably from CIA mouthpiece chris matthews.:rolleyes-41:

Where in the fuck did I post anything remotely like that? Did you read the post at all? I'm guessing not.

"Alex Jones" is a reference to that tinfoil doobie being passed around.

ahem, being passed around...

OK, keep it then.

What are you disagreeing with? It's anything but 'crazy' understanding the Clintons and Bush's are corrupt Globalist Elite assholes. They do play on the same team. The two families are actually very close friends. If they both get their Partys' nominations, you know the System is completely rigged.

No, it just shows that politics has brand names just like everything else.

Clinton and Bush are brand names.

Well of course they are. Everybody who runs for high office is a brand name, and if they don't come in as a household word, the marketing department is the first responder. We've been paved into a commodity-fetish culture to such a pervasive extent, that's what works.

You don't get elected to office; you sell a product. Buying a Bush or a Clinton or a Romney or an O'bama is no different that choosing between a Ford and a Chevy and a Dodge. Whichever one you buy, it will never live up to the ad hype.

Forum List

Back