Jeb Bush- Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

No, I don't think that people who disagree with me are stupid. I'll leave that to you folks.

Stop putting words in my mouth, as usual.

No, of course, you are always above the fray until someone challenges your bullshit.

People who disagree with you are stupid, and I'm the one who is "above the fray".

Oy.

OK, Joe.

Kudos to Jeb for this:

“If I do decide to run for President, I can promise you this: no more Kindergarten attack politics. Instead, I would offer a substantive campaign that will present the fresh conservative ideas and meaningful reforms that will help all Americans to rise up, seize opportunity and pursue a better life for themselves and their loved ones.”

I hope he would be able to stick to that. The hardcore partisan ideologues have caused enough damage. Hopefully the adults can take over soon.

Again, given what a fucking disaster his brother was for nearly everyone, why is anyone listening to this guy?

What about the disaster that Obama has left for everyone? Why would anyone listen to Hillary who is just an extension of Obama's failures?

What about the disaster that Obama has left for everyone? Why would anyone listen to Hillary who is just an extension of Obama's failures?

what disaster?

Frankly, every metric you would want to compare between 2009 and 2015, has improved on Obama's watch. Unemployment, the Dow, Inflation, GDP Growth even the size of the deficit. GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead.

Forum List

Back