JD Hayworth

Will be trying to take McCain's Senate seat, and I hope he wins. What say you?

She's got my vote. :thup:

abq8v3f6a4f36f48.jpg

That's RITA Hayworth, ya silly goose! :D

Will be trying to take McCain's Senate seat, and I hope he wins. What say you?

She's got my vote. :thup:

abq8v3f6a4f36f48.jpg
Rita married a Muslim, Prince Aly Khan and had a daughter, Princess Yasmin Khan.

Yes she did....and Princess Yasmin Khan is getting up there in years now, IIRC. However, she's doing it with the same grace and style as her Mother.

Look and see:

Princess_Yasmin_Aga_Khan.jpg

Yasmin Aga Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (b. December 28, 1949 in Lausanne, Switzerland) is an American Pakistani philanthropist known for raising public awareness of Alzheimer's disease.

She is the second child of Rita Hayworth, the American movie actress. Her father was Hayworth's third husband, Prince Aly Khan, a vice president of the United Nations General Assembly representing Pakistan, for which he served as U.N. ambassador.

I say any of them that voted for the TARP or Stimulus should be ousted!

Why? Both have helped the economy. As much as the Republicans want to deny it, the Stimulus money is being used in projects that they are claiming as their own. Bobby Jindal is becoming infamous for that.

Those don't help because govt projects are static and can't get new income unless given to it by the government. When they grow they consume which is why they don't expand the economy like a private enterprise does.

Forum List

Back