JD Hayworth

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
Will be trying to take McCain's Senate seat, and I hope he wins. What say you?

McCain is part and parcel of what's wrong in D.C. It's time for career politicians to go. I hope Arizona remembers the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty bill.

J D Hayworth is a big mouth birther who had his chance in Washington and failed.

Looking like Howdy Doody on steroids isn't particularly helpful either.

A brief wiki summation of Hayworth's defeat in 2006:

"During the campaign, Hayworth was dogged by controversial affiliation with Jack Abramoff and over questions of propriety of payments to his wife from Hayworth's PAC (see above). In a leaked internal email from the National Republican Congressional Committee, G.O.P. spokesman Carl Forti suggested that Hayworth's defeat was caused by the "scandal factor".

THAT"S the kind of guy the neo-populist anti business-as-usual politics types want to send (back) to Washington?

LOL

I don't know about Hayworth.... Sounds like he needs to move on to.

But ol John has been in DC way too long. I think he should have gracefully retired back in the days of Lincoln S& L

J D Hayworth is a big mouth birther who had his chance in Washington and failed.

"During the campaign, Hayworth was dogged by controversial affiliation with Jack Abramoff and over questions of propriety of payments to his wife from Hayworth's PAC (see above). In a leaked internal email from the National Republican Congressional Committee, G.O.P. spokesman Carl Forti suggested that Hayworth's defeat was caused by the "scandal factor".

THAT"S the kind of guy the neo-populist anti business-as-usual politics types want to send (back) to Washington?

LOL
You're right, he does look like Howdy Doody ... strange looking man.

LOL

Great, a corrupt politician want to replace one of the more honest ones. I doubt McCain will lose and I hope he doesn't.

I don't think of McCain as all that honest. My main memory of him is from the Lincoln fiasco. Anyway, he has been there way too long.

hope Mc Cain gets a Brown outing time to remove all the Rhinos, replace all of them!!!! hopefully Maine does what the great people of Mass did and gets rid of their Rhinos.\

McCain is part and parcel of what's wrong in D.C. It's time for career politicians to go. I hope Arizona remembers the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty bill.
The problem is that most in Arizona are retired and like McCain. Maybe they have had enough.

Will be trying to take McCain's Senate seat, and I hope he wins. What say you?

She's got my vote. :thup:

abq8v3f6a4f36f48.jpg

Well I would take a 3rd honest person but none so far is running against McCain so therefore the better choice would be JD hayworth.

I don't think of McCain as all that honest. My main memory of him is from the Lincoln fiasco. Anyway, he has been there way too long.

what does that mean? to me, they're only there "too long" if what replaces them is better.
When a senator spends 4 times the amount to get the job then what it pays the system is broken! They are not serving the people at all.

LOL

Great, a corrupt politician want to replace one of the more honest ones. I doubt McCain will lose and I hope he doesn't.
I say any of them that voted for the TARP or Stimulus should be ousted!

Why? Both have helped the economy. As much as the Republicans want to deny it, the Stimulus money is being used in projects that they are claiming as their own. Bobby Jindal is becoming infamous for that.

Why? Both have helped the economy. As much as the Republicans want to deny it, the Stimulus money is being used in projects that they are claiming as their own. Bobby Jindal is becoming infamous for that.
helping? Maybe a very small percentage but it clearly hasn't helped this country and if you think it has well....keep drinking what your drinking.:lol:

Forum List

Back