JB's Inglorious Return

:lol:

Nobody's buyin' it, JB. Take off the halo and give it back to me.

Halo? That's radiation from the 'winged sundisk'. We had a reactor problem and crash-landed on this bass-ackwards rock. Next thing we know, people are calling us gods and sacrificing children to us...

alien-angel.jpg

Halo? That's radiation from the 'winged sundisk'. We had a reactor problem and crash-landed on this bass-ackwards rock. Next thing we know, people are calling us gods and sacrificing children to us...

alien-angel.jpg

Yer pic doesn't show - what's wrong with your computer? So much for being more advanced than us bass-ackwards rock-dwellers. :rolleyes:

I'm not buying yer story either. :tongue:

I can see the pic.

it's true, Eva! Pics of us in space helmets are on walls everywhere! Why did you think the 'gods' need craft to come down from heaven?

I can see the pic.

it's true, Eva! Pics of us in space helmets are on walls everywhere! Why did you think the 'gods' need craft to come down from heaven?

You're hallucinating ... or I am. :eusa_eh:

I still get no pic. Would someone else weigh in on the subject while I figure out how to best derail this thread yet again?

I can see the pic.

You're hallucinating ... or I am. :eusa_eh:

I still get no pic. Would someone else weigh in on the subject while I figure out how to best derail this thread yet again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q]YouTube - I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz[/ame]

Forum List

Back