Jayme Closs found alive!

never heard of jayme ,,,,but happy to hear is alive!
Was YUUUUGE news in the northwoods last fall....Would have helped in the search, but had to leave for Seattle for work... Remember seeing the signs at Christmas, sadly doubting she'd ever be found alive.
Was quite the mystery.
911 hangup, police show minutes later. Parents dead, Jayme gone.
Later a creep was arrested breaking into house to steal the girls underwear. On the day of the parents funeral.
Jayme Closs' home burglarized the same day as funeral for parents

So glad it worked out for this girl (sort of). These rarely turn out well. Hope the guys fry (or get "murdered") in prison.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong.
When she went missing, some speculated that maybe she was involved. Sheriff ruled that out at time.
Rumors are floating that she may have had contact with a stranger online before disappearance.
My gut feeling is she was stalked and a victim.
Will post info as made available.

When she went missing, some speculated that maybe she was involved. Sheriff ruled that out at time.
Rumors are floating that she may have had contact with a stranger online before disappearance.

We still don't know the whole story. If the guy was in his 40's I would say it was 100% sure she's not involved.

But the guy is 21, and to me that gives a chance (however slim) she might have been in contact with him before.

Again, pure speculation on my part.

We still don't know the whole story. If the guy was in his 40's I would say it was 100% sure she's not involved.

But the guy is 21, and to me that gives a chance (however slim) she might have been in contact with him before.

Again, pure speculation on my part.
Found a link regarding suspect.
Live updates: Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive - CNN
Yeah. The scenario could go either way.

At this point police do not believe that suspect had any contact with family.
Appears she was a targeted victim.
They will comb over all internet and phone records to verify.

The condition they found her in leaves no doubt she's a victim.
According to link she stated she was kept in hiding by suspect.
Town is very rural.
A 13 year old wouldn't be able to maintain that kind of deception.

Good. Good in that I'm glad I was wrong. So now you find the guy, and you put a 22 to the back of his head, after he digs his own grave. Problem solved.

See instead, he'll be getting money from this girls tax dollars his entire life. Or he'll be on death row, for the next 40 years.

Town is very rural.
Her relatives said she survived it. She did what she had to do. Losing her parents made her brain grow up fast. She seemed to understand what she had to do and when she could safely run for it.

Town is very rural.

Good. Good in that I'm glad I was wrong. So now you find the guy, and you put a 22 to the back of his head, after he digs his own grave. Problem solved.

See instead, he'll be getting money from this girls tax dollars his entire life. Or he'll be on death row, for the next 40 years.
He will be in the company of prisoners who hate pedophiles who prey on children and kill their parents. His imprisonment may not be as long as you think.

Town is very rural.

He will be in the company of prisoners who hate pedophiles who prey on children and kill their parents. His imprisonment may not be as long as you think.
Yeah.
He won't last long. 500x281.jpeg
Looks like a damn loser and creepo.

Forum List

Back