Jayme Closs found alive!

The Wisconsin girl missing since Oct 15 after her parents were murdered has been found.
UPDATE: Jayme Closs to be reunited with relatives
Suspect in custody, with more possible.
Can't imagine what this girl has been through.
Story is just breaking now.
Not many details yet.
I’m just now seeing all the details of what happened. The tv news sucks at telling us what we want to know. I’m sure we all assume he sexually assaulted her. It would be wonderful if he didn’t for some reason. The sad fact we do know is he killed her parents.

They didn’t know him and he didn’t live nearby. That only tells me he’s smart enough not to kidnap someone he knows. Even Arial Gonzalez made the mistake of kidnapping girls who knew him. If you’re going to kill someone and kidnap their daughter best it be someone who you aren’t connected with. He did work one day for the company the parents worked for but that may be coincidental.

I hope they make a movie and pay her $5mill

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong.
When she went missing, some speculated that maybe she was involved. Sheriff ruled that out at time.
Rumors are floating that she may have had contact with a stranger online before disappearance.
My gut feeling is she was stalked and a victim.
Will post info as made available.
It could be as simple as this. He went to a Walmart and saw them. Then followed them home and waited till they were asleep. Barged in and hoped the homeowner didn’t have a gun

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong.
When she went missing, some speculated that maybe she was involved. Sheriff ruled that out at time.
Rumors are floating that she may have had contact with a stranger online before disappearance.
My gut feeling is she was stalked and a victim.
Will post info as made available.
It could be as simple as this. He went to a Walmart and saw them. Then followed them home and waited till they were asleep. Barged in and hoped the homeowner didn’t have a gun
Seems like the possible scenario.
Police are questioning her at her pace while they investigate the 88 days.
Latest link from 20 minutes ago.
Not a whole lot more at this time.
Jayme Closs: Investigators tracking down movements of kidnap suspect - CNN

Pretty scary the kind of people who cross our paths om a daily basis.

I just read the percentage of the population that are sociopaths (4%) and psychopaths (1%). According to the link below, the Closs family is seeking the harshest possible punishment. Thank God they're not doing the "we forgive him" thing. He knows what he did. He needs to meet God.

Jayme Closs kidnapping suspect decided to take teen after seeing her get on a school bus, complaint says
Fixated on her.
He must of creeped around for a while before to plan and watch.
As far as I am concerned idiots like this should receive death penalty immediately after trial.

As many missing kids there are a sadistic house of horror could be just down the street from anyone, anywhere.

I just read the percentage of the population that are sociopaths (4%) and psychopaths (1%). According to the link below, the Closs family is seeking the harshest possible punishment. Thank God they're not doing the "we forgive him" thing. He knows what he did. He needs to meet God.

Jayme Closs kidnapping suspect decided to take teen after seeing her get on a school bus, complaint says
Fixated on her.
As far as I am concerned idiots like this should receive death penalty immediately after trial.

As many missing kids there are a sadistic house of horror could be just down the street from anyone, anywhere.
This is Minnesota, The best that can be hoped for is execution by inmate.

Fixated on her.

This is Minnesota, The best that can be hoped for is execution by inmate.
Actually, just across the border in Wisconsin. No death penalty either though.

Looking it up, Wisconsin was the first state ever to abolish the death penalty.
There is no reason taxpayers should keep this human waste alive and others like him.
Hope he meets the same fate as Jeffery Dahmer.

Forum List

Back