Jay Cutler appears to be back to Sucky Self

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Jets lead 21-10, still in first half. Cutler gives up touchdown off interception and then fails to throw away ball and gets sacked on the 2 yard line.
After playing above his head so far this season, Cutler appears to be back to his sucky self.
Too bad, Bears fans.

bears haven't had a QB since the guy in my avatar, and he was hurt most of the time.

Yet another touchdown pass by Cutler! Jay, you're 'dirty sanchez'in' me; making me look like a jamoke!

Game is a real barn burner. Cutler just has to fail in the 4th quarter.

It's gonna take some luck for us to get the 2 seed now.

Copy that. Not good.
I expected Cutler to regress. He proved me wrong as he made some big throws today. Jay just might have broken through to the next level this season which would make the Bears a serious superbowl contender. :eek:

Copy that. Not good.
I expected Cutler to regress. He proved me wrong as he made some big throws today. Jay just might have broken through to the next level this season which would make the Bears a serious superbowl contender. :eek:

Easy there, killer. He hasn't proven SHIT yet.

Copy that. Not good.

OMG I hope (and I'm talking 2008 Obama level "hope" here) for the Bears to come out of the NFC.

Last edited:

Copy that. Not good.

Don't get sucked into the trap. Cutler's week-to-week performance is about as erratic as it gets for an NFL starter.

Most likely the Eagles beat the Vikings on Tuesday night to become 11-4, same as Chicago.

Then on next Sunday da Bears play at Lambeau; the Pack are a team that nobody should want to play right now. And Philly plays at home against Dallas, who just lost a nail-biter against... Arizona. :rolleyes:

If I'm doing this ghey playoff math right, then I like Philly's odds for the No 2 seed. :eusa_think:

I think the more important question should be, what happened to the defenses? Aren't the Jets and Bears supposed to be strong defensive teams? They couldn't stop much of anything yesterday.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I had each of those defenses playing in various fantasy leagues =P

Copy that. Not good.

Don't get sucked into the trap. Cutler's week-to-week performance is about as erratic as it gets for an NFL starter.

Most likely the Eagles beat the Vikings on Tuesday night to become 11-4, same as Chicago.

Then on next Sunday da Bears play at Lambeau; the Pack are a team that nobody should want to play right now. And Philly plays at home against Dallas, who just lost a nail-biter against... Arizona. :rolleyes:

If I'm doing this ghey playoff math right, then I like Philly's odds for the No 2 seed. :eusa_think:

You're a good dude, sheldon. I don't care what most of the other posters here PM me about you.

Copy that. Not good.

You're a good dude, sheldon. I don't care what most of the other posters here PM me about you.

:lol: Say it ain't so.

But you're not fooling anyone. It's common knowledge that your PM box gets less action than an eighty-year old amputee with sores around the mouth. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back