Jay Cutler and the Denver Broncos

I think people greatly overestimate Cassel's trade value. He was only signed for one season, at a huge price tag. That matters.

KC isn't going to be paying Cassel 14 million for one year. He will sign a long term deal.

it'll cost them $30MM or so to sign Cassel. if they don't, he'll take the one year at 14 and walk.

nice work if you can get it.

I think people greatly overestimate Cassel's trade value. He was only signed for one season, at a huge price tag. That matters.

KC isn't going to be paying Cassel 14 million for one year. He will sign a long term deal.

No doubt. But the Pats couldn't afford to sign him to a long term deal before they tried to deal him.

I think that's the real issue and what caused Belichick to pull the trigger too soon.

almost as bad as Phoenix did to Philly when they got Barkley for Hornacek and andrew lang. sorry couldn't resist.

No, by all means, let it out. There's a laundry list of stupid transactions by philly teams, and I'll be the first to acknowledge them.

By the way when the Bears run away with the NFC North and Cutler starts in the pro-bowl, I am unmercifully going to toss it in your faces!

I'm sorry, but when exactly did Cutler establish that much worth?

He's certainly not going to live up to it with chicago's receivers :lol:

What a stupid transaction. The Bronco stuck its cock in the bear's ass on this deal.

almost as bad as Phoenix did to Philly when they got Barkley for Hornacek and andrew lang. sorry couldn't resist.

but yeah this is horrible for the bears.

What a stupid transaction. The Bronco stuck its cock in the bear's ass on this deal.

He led his team to a complete meltdown by losing the last three games of the season, consequently missing the playoffs, and is .500 as a starter.

So I got no fuggin' clue.

Oh, and he's a huge cry baby to boot.

Whatever Ghook, get all pissy because someone spoke badly of your team :rolleyes:

How about you give us a good reason to expect anything positive from Cutler? He's a so-so QB that couldn't cut it on an offensive minded team, how do you expect him to thrive in Chicago where it's defense first? You mortgaged some of your future away on a long shot, and we're not supposed to criticize that?

wipe your fucking tears you pussy.

By the way when the Bears run away with the NFC North and Cutler starts in the pro-bowl, I am unmercifully going to toss it in your faces!

but yeah this is horrible for the bears.

He led his team to a complete meltdown by losing the last three games of the season, consequently missing the playoffs, and is .500 as a starter.

So I got no fuggin' clue.

Oh, and he's a huge cry baby to boot.

Hey, I'll be thrilled if this works out. I just think it's a huge gamble.

Whatever Ghook, get all pissy because someone spoke badly of your team :rolleyes:

How about you give us a good reason to expect anything positive from Cutler? He's a so-so QB that couldn't cut it on an offensive minded team, how do you expect him to thrive in Chicago where it's defense first? You mortgaged some of your future away on a long shot, and we're not supposed to criticize that?

The QB is hands down the most important position on the field. I know there are the exceptions like Baltimore, but for the most part a pro-bowl QB is needed to do anything in the NFL!

The Manning brothers, Marino, Boomer, Montana, Cunningham, Brady, Rothlesburger, Palmer, Jim Kelly, Farve (after he was traded and considered a franchise QB), Steve Young (ditto), Aikman Moon etc. What do all these guys have in common? Once they became franchise/pro-bowl QBs, they stayed with their teams through out their prime! Franchise QB are hard to find! Even can't miss prospect like the Manning brothers, there are 20 can't miss who actually miss, like Leaf, McNown, Lenart, V Young, Russel, Ware, TRex, Stewart etc. The point is very few times does a 25 yr pro-bowl QB with a ROCKET arm and wheels become available. When they do you have to take a chance!

2008 he had 8 300 yd games (including a 447 yd game), in which he made the pro-bowl! He had 4500 total yds and 25 TDs! In 2007 he had 3400 total yds and 20 TDs.

Franchise QBs don't grow from trees. You were probably the same type of person that thought the Celtics trade for Garnett was a bad trade, because they gave up so much for a top 10 talent in the league!

The QB is hands down the most important position on the field. I know there are the exceptions like Baltimore, but for the most part a pro-bowl QB is needed to do anything in the NFL!

The Manning brothers, Marino, Boomer, Montana, Cunningham, Brady, Rothlesburger, Palmer, Jim Kelly, Farve (after he was traded and considered a franchise QB), Steve Young (ditto), Aikman Moon etc. What do all these guys have in common? Once they became franchise/pro-bowl QBs, they stayed with their teams through out their prime! Franchise QB are hard to find! Even can't miss prospect like the Manning brothers, there are 20 can't miss who actually miss, like Leaf, McNown, Lenart, V Young, Russel, Ware, TRex, Stewart etc. The point is very few times does a 25 yr pro-bowl QB with a ROCKET arm and wheels become available. When they do you have to take a chance!

2008 he had 8 300 yd games (including a 447 yd game), in which he made the pro-bowl! He had 4500 total yds and 25 TDs! In 2007 he had 3400 total yds and 20 TDs.

Franchise QBs don't grow from trees. You were probably the same type of person that thought the Celtics trade for Garnett was a bad trade, because they gave up so much for a top 10 talent in the league!

On a team with above average receivers he threw way too many interceptions. He's got no one in Chicago to throw to, so I foresee him trying to make too much happen and getting burnt. There's teams he may have done well with, but not Chicago.

Cutlet isn't even going to sniff the Pro Bowl playing in Chicago.

By the way, the comparison between Cutler and Garnett was retarded. The main difference being, I would take Garnett in a heart beat but I would totally pass on Cutler.

I'm not going to point any fingers, but it really cracks me up when someone who doesn't know shit about sports jumps into a sports discussion. :lol:

By the way, the comparison between Cutler and Garnett was retarded. The main difference being, I would take Garnett in a heart beat but I would totally pass on Cutler.

lol ...

I didn't even see that.

Who the fuck is Jay Cutler to get compared to Kevin Garnett? And who exactly does he have around him?

Garnett was an ESTABLISHED superstar many times over. He also had two other big name star players and solid role players around him in Boston. When we traded for him I was doing back flips!

lol ...

I didn't even see that.

Who the fuck is Jay Cutler to get compared to Kevin Garnett? And who exactly does he have around him?

Garnett was an ESTABLISHED superstar many times over. He also had two other big name star players and solid role players around him in Boston. When we traded for him I was doing back flips!
Is it true that you barely missed a tri-sport championsihp year in Boston? or do I have the years mixed up?

lol ...

I didn't even see that.

Is it true that you barely missed a tri-sport championsihp year in Boston? or do I have the years mixed up?

We won the Super Bowl and the World Series in 2004.

We kind of came close last year. The Celtics had their storied run to a title. But Eli fucking Manning ruined the perfect season and the Sox were a game away from going to the World Series.

lol ...

I didn't even see that.

We kind of came close last year. The Celtics had their storied run to a title. But Eli fucking Manning ruined the perfect season and the Sox were a game away from going to the World Series.

ah ok. I remember thinking it was possible. I hate the Mannings.

ah ok. I remember thinking it was possible. I hate the Mannings.

Me too but at least Peyton has a personality.

Forum List

Back