Jay Cutler and the Denver Broncos

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
I'm having a hard time deciding who is looking worse in this situation, the rookie head coach who tried to trade a QB most would love to have then lied to him about it or the whining, immature QB who has lead his team to a .500 record as a starter, is yet to win a playoff game but acts like he's actually done shit, and hasn't answered a phone call from his boss in 10 days.

If Denver wants to win short term, they back Cutler.

That coach is an unknown quantity.

I'd back him though, Cutler is not as good as he thinks he is.

I still can't believe Brian Dawkins went to Denver. I'd think if he went ANYWHERE, it would be with a team that had a shot.

The local whisper here is that Philly might have its eyes on Cutler. Personally, I'd rather keep McNabb.

J.T. the Brick got me sooooo bad last night when he reported that Cutler had been traded to Tampa for Chris Hovan and a 1st and 3rd round pick. He took a bunch of calls from excited Bucs fans and waited about a half an hour before saying, "April Fools"

I totally bought it ... sent out a couple of texts reporting it, too.

Denver got-

Kyle Orton
1st and 3rd round picks in 2009
1st round pick in 2010

Bears got-

Jay Cutler

Looks like the Bears got screwed.

I'd say it depends on how good Cutler really is.

If he's as good as advertised (and I have my doubts) it could be just what the Bears need to dominate the NFC Norris and make a serious bid for the NFC title. Quarterback play has pretty much been their glaring weakness over the past few years and heck, they even made it to the SB with Rex *bleeping* Grossman!

I really, really tried to care about this story, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't.

Go Sox!

If he's as good as advertised (and I have my doubts) it could be just what the Bears need to dominate the NFC Norris and make a serious bid for the NFC title. Quarterback play has pretty much been their glaring weakness over the past few years and heck, they even made it to the SB with Rex *bleeping* Grossman!

Cutler is going from having arguably the best young receiving corp in the NFL to a team whose best receiver is a kick returner.

The other big loser in this deal: Bill Belichick.

Yeah, I said it. He blew it by sending Cassel to KC.

If Jay Cutler is worth 2 firsts, a third, and Kyle Orton then how the hell do you justify Matt Cassel AND Mike Vrabel for the 34th pick?

HUGE mistake on Belichick's part.

Cutler is going from having arguably the best young receiving corp in the NFL to a team whose best receiver is a kick returner.

Correction the record breaking kick returner! We do have very good TEs, but yea the lack of WR might be a problem. Hopefully Bennett will have a better Soph season!

Correction the record breaking kick returner! We do have very good TEs, but yea the lack of WR might be a problem. Hopefully Bennett will have a better Soph season!

You guys should try to sign Anquan Boldin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back