Jay Carney is floundering under pressure, say Washington insiders

Again, noted.

When you are out-debated, you always go with the spittle-spewing insults. :)

Again, when you have proved as consistently as you always do that you are unequipped to debate intelligently at all, the spew you perfunctorily provide is amusing.

This explains why all of us laugh at posts like the simpering stupidity of yours I just quoted. But really, at the heart of it, we are just continuing to laugh at you.

You remain a laughable failure.
We've been arguing since 2004, and whenever you abandon the argument in favor of spittle-spewing insults, I know that I have won.
thumbsup.gif

And you are ALWAYS the one to throw the first insult. ALWAYS. :)

This time is no exception.

You have never won an argument. You do have a rich active fanciful imagination, though.

It is of course simply another one of your frequent flights of fancy (i.e., you tend to lie) claiming that I always am the first to resort to insults.

You richly deserve the insults, but I am not the one to "always" resort to them first.

If and when the day ever comes (it will be a first for you) that you are able to cobble together a coherent logical argument, I will be more than pleased to deconstruct it for you.

You need to admit facts. The fact is you have once again (as you often do) offered your mere opinion and you hate the fact that rational folks don't buy the bullshit you attempt to peddle as though it were factual.

I don't mind that you have a different opinion on whether President Bush or President Obama is better or more of a failure. But you are stating just your meager opinion. Your opinion is vapid.

The debt problem alone -- which this President is willfully exploding beyond any conceivable point of rationality -- marks him as one of the worst Presidents in the history of our Republic. And he is a flop in many other realms, too.

I will GIVE you the obvious (which I have already happily conceded): When it comes to authorizing the mission that took out Osama bin Roachfucker, he "done good." I applaud that call. I even respect the fact that while I disagree on the issue of the burial at sea of bin Roachfucker and the non-release of the photographic proof of Osama's death, the President seems to have a pretty well thought out basis for HIS call.

Standing alone however, his willingness to take out the leaders of al qaeda as he has shown a willingness to do, is insufficient to make amends for ALL the many areas where he sucks as our President.

See, Simplyassholic? We can all state our opinions. I state mine better than you state yours. That doesn't mean I can rationally declare "victory" in a debate, you simpleton. Take note of that fact for future reference.

Mock ya more later, dimwit. :cool:

Again, when you have proved as consistently as you always do that you are unequipped to debate intelligently at all, the spew you perfunctorily provide is amusing.

This explains why all of us laugh at posts like the simpering stupidity of yours I just quoted. But really, at the heart of it, we are just continuing to laugh at you.

You remain a laughable failure.
We've been arguing since 2004, and whenever you abandon the argument in favor of spittle-spewing insults, I know that I have won.
thumbsup.gif

The debt problem alone -- which this President is willfully exploding beyond any conceivable point of rationality -- marks him as one of the worst Presidents in the history of our Republic. And he is a flop in many other realms, too.

I will GIVE you the obvious (which I have already happily conceded): When it comes to authorizing the mission that took out Osama bin Roachfucker, he "done good." I applaud that call. I even respect the fact that while I disagree on the issue of the burial at sea of bin Roachfucker and the non-release of the photographic proof of Osama's death, the President seems to have a pretty well thought out basis for HIS call.

Standing alone however, his willingness to take out the leaders of al qaeda as he has shown a willingness to do, is insufficient to make amends for ALL the many areas where he sucks as our President.

See, Simplyassholic? We can all state our opinions. I state mine better than you state yours. That doesn't mean I can rationally declare "victory" in a debate, you simpleton. Take note of that fact for future reference.

The day Clinton left office the debt was $5 trillion. The day Bush left, it was $12 trillion. Now it's $14 trillion. Throughout almost all of Clinton's and Bush's terms the Congress was controlled by Republicans.

FAIL.

You have never won an argument. You do have a rich active fanciful imagination, though.

It is of course simply another one of your frequent flights of fancy (i.e., you tend to lie) claiming that I always am the first to resort to insults.

You richly deserve the insults, but I am not the one to "always" resort to them first.

If and when the day ever comes (it will be a first for you) that you are able to cobble together a coherent logical argument, I will be more than pleased to deconstruct it for you.

You need to admit facts. The fact is you have once again (as you often do) offered your mere opinion and you hate the fact that rational folks don't buy the bullshit you attempt to peddle as though it were factual.

I don't mind that you have a different opinion on whether President Bush or President Obama is better or more of a failure. But you are stating just your meager opinion. Your opinion is vapid.

I tell you what, big boy. I'll make you a deal: if I can find 5 exchanges between us where you threw the first insult, I get to change your avatar and sigline permanently on this forum.

Deal? I've only been here since last summer, so this should be very difficult for me, right?

Let's see if you have any balls.

thumbsup.gif

The day Clinton left office the debt was $5 trillion. The day Bush left, it was $12 trillion. Now it's $14 trillion. Throughout almost all of Clinton's and Bush's terms the Congress was controlled by Republicans.

FAIL.

I tell you what, big boy. I'll make you a deal: if I can find 5 exchanges between us where you threw the first insult, I get to change your avatar and sigline permanently on this forum.

Deal? I've only been here since last summer, so this should be very difficult for me, right?

Simple, buttrash. Just look at any five. Chances are you'll find that YOU started with the limp ad hominem shit.

I'm not saying it's always the case. Big deal.

Plenty of history, though, Syndi, of you doing it and starting it.

Now, turning to substance, before a dope like you attempts to discuss the national "deficit" you should first attempt to educate yourself on the meaning of national debt and the meaning of "deficit." Tools like you rarely grasp how they are NOT synonyms.

Hurry back when you are ready to talk like an actual adult on the topics at hand.

FAIL.

Simple, buttrash. Just look at any five. Chances are you'll find that YOU started with the limp ad hominem shit.

Plenty of history, though, Syndi, of you doing it and starting it

Bullshit. I defy you to find 5 instances of me insulting you first.

Are you punking out on the deal? You're always right, so what are you afraid of, pussy?

I knew you were a eunich with no fucking balls.

Now, turning to substance, before a dope like you attempts to discuss the national "deficit" you should first attempt to educate yourself on the meaning of national debt and the meaning of "deficit." Tools like you rarely grasp how they are NOT synonyms.

Hurry back when you are ready to talk like an actual adult on the topics at hand.

We were talking about the national debt, not the deficit, moron.

I said:

FAIL.

FAIL.

Plenty of history, though, Syndi, of you doing it and starting it

Bullshit. I defy you to find 5 instances of me insulting you first.

Are you punking out on the deal? You're always right, so what are you afraid of, pussy?

I knew you were a eunich with no fucking balls.

We were talking about the national debt, not the deficit, moron.

I said:

FAIL.

Yes. You DO tend to spew bullshit.

Do your own homework though. We both know you can't do it and that you won't even try.

And in any event, it doesn't matter. You DO the very thing you bitch and moan and piss and cry about, Cyndi.

Stop being a hypocrite and try to be substantive someday.

This President IS ruining any hope we might have of economic recovery.

"We have a massive debt problem, Mr. President. We can't afford to do anything but pay the INTEREST now on all our debt. We're FUCKED."

President Obama's reply, "Don't worry. Charge it."

Freakin' imbecile.

Last edited:
There's one person who loves the job Carney is doing: Robert Gibbs.

Carney is making Gibby look better and betterer.

Forum List

Back