Jaws

Boys and their toys.. :lol:

I'm watching Blade Runner next.

I watched Father Goose the other night. Love that movie.

I started to watch Interview With A Vampire and then remembered I own it on DVD and can watch it any time I want anyway. :D

Yeah, see, we don't really own many DVD's. Always viewed them as a bit of a waste money.

So having access to all these old movies is great. Especially the classics.

I'm watching Blade Runner next.

I watched Father Goose the other night. Love that movie.

I started to watch Interview With A Vampire and then remembered I own it on DVD and can watch it any time I want anyway. :D

Yeah, see, we don't really own many DVD's. Always viewed them as a bit of a waste money.

Classics, I'll give you (well, the chick flick ones)... Not that I'd get to watch them anyway, unless the house was empty. Apparently, there's something wrong with chick flicks on a 52" screen. :confused::confused:

Classics, I'll give you (well, the chick flick ones)... Not that I'd get to watch them anyway, unless the house was empty. Apparently, there's something wrong with chick flicks on a 52" screen. :confused::confused:

Check out Father Goose.

Classic Cary Grant flick. Romantic comedy, but Grant plays enough of a scoundrel in a Pacific WWII setting to make guys love it too. I know I do. Great flick.

I like Jaws. The original first movie. I don't care for all the sequals to the movie. Great movie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back