Jaws

james_bond_jaws.jpg

Great Movie. First time I saw it my friends and I drove out to Jones Beach and went swimming in the dark like idiots. :):):):):)

shoot, you should meet matt....who's part of a JAWS fan club....since high school...

we have even gone to a JAWS reunion on Martha's Vineyard, meeting some of the 'locals' that were part of the cast, meeting the script writer, yahdeedah for their 25th anniversary...sheesh, my hubby has a whole group of friends from britain to california that all came in for ''JAWS fest'' at the Vineyard.

of course, i think that kind of stuff is silly, but i play along....:lol:

Great Movie. First time I saw it my friends and I drove out to Jones Beach and went swimming in the dark like idiots. :):):):):)

gosh! small world..... when i lived in brooklyn with my grand parents while in high school, Jones Beach is where we went!

shoot, you should meet matt....whose part of a JAWS fan club....since high school...

we have even gone to a JAWS reunion on Martha's Vineyard, meeting some of the 'locals' that were part of the cast, meeting the script writer, yahdeedah for their 25th anniversary...sheesh, my hubby has a whole group of friends from britain to california that all came in for ''JAWS fest'' at the Vineyard.

of course, i think that kind of stuff is silly, but i play along....:lol:

That sounds really cool. I saw a Great White once at a place we called Greyhound Rock, north of Santa Cruz Ca,. Shark attack outside of Lompoc this week, I would bet Great White.

gosh! small world..... when i lived in brooklyn with my grand parents while in high school, Jones Beach is where we went!

We used to do West End II or Field 4, now a days, Robert Moses, though West End II is still nice. I don't do too well with Long Islanders, being that I'm technically from Queen's now, anti-social, and predatory. :lol: God I miss the Pacific, big time.

i had just moved to the Jersey shore when JAWS was released....i was a beach nut, loved to swim in the ocean, even though it was so cold, it turned me blue...UNTIL I saw JAWS....it took about 5 years to even put a big toe in the ocean after that....

We just got Netflix... Color me unimpressed.

The boy's quite giddy, tho..:cuckoo:

Do you stream it through your television?

Through the Wii to the TV.. Again, unimpressed...but highly annoyed when I have to go to the TV and change it back to normal cable... :)

If you go to your account on their website, they have a lot more movies. A lot. You can then add them to your instant queue for the Wii stream.

Through the Wii to the TV.. Again, unimpressed...but highly annoyed when I have to go to the TV and change it back to normal cable... :)

If you go to your account on their website, they have a lot more movies. A lot. You can then add them to your instant queue for the Wii stream.

Boys and their toys.. :lol:

I'm watching Blade Runner next.

I watched Father Goose the other night. Love that movie.

Forum List

Back