Jared Kushner just given **TOP SECRET** clearance

You funny dude, truly funny. Your hero, the shrilary, left TOP SECRET material on her private server, which duly got hacked, because she is less intelligent than my 12 year old daughter who actually HAS security on her computer.

You get stupider and stupider every day.
Key word is left it there. Nobody who was not cleared got access

With Kushner, we have an individual with compromised credentials having access to ALL top secret information

Facts in hand say otherwise little fanboi...

Chinese company hacked Hillary Clinton's email server: Report

A Chinese company hacked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server, according to a report.

Sources told the Daily Caller News Foundation that a Chinese-state owned firm located in the Washington, D.C., area had access to Clinton's emails in real time courtesy of a code embedded in the New York-based server which then made copies of the emails, some of which contained classified information.

The name of the company has not be disclosed. “We do know the name of the company. There are indications there are other ‘cutouts’ that were involved. I would be in a lot of trouble if I gave you the name,” an unnamed former intelligence officer told the outlet.
Daily Caller News Foundation?

Why don’t you just admit you made it up?

Ahhhh, poor little paid hack....Here are the actual documents. You won't look at them cause they hurt your head, but here they are. Read them and weep.

http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/HillaryClintonPart5.pdf
Actually this claim has been confirmed to be Fake News by the FBI and the bogus Daily Caller was the only news agency to run with the fake.... China hacked Hillary’s email story

And it is a fact. Even comey said so till his minders told him to shut up. But you paid political whores already know that.

Key word is left it there. Nobody who was not cleared got access

With Kushner, we have an individual with compromised credentials having access to ALL top secret information

Facts in hand say otherwise little fanboi...

A Chinese company hacked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server, according to a report.

Sources told the Daily Caller News Foundation that a Chinese-state owned firm located in the Washington, D.C., area had access to Clinton's emails in real time courtesy of a code embedded in the New York-based server which then made copies of the emails, some of which contained classified information.

The name of the company has not be disclosed. “We do know the name of the company. There are indications there are other ‘cutouts’ that were involved. I would be in a lot of trouble if I gave you the name,” an unnamed former intelligence officer told the outlet.
Daily Caller News Foundation?

Why don’t you just admit you made it up?

Ahhhh, poor little paid hack....Here are the actual documents. You won't look at them cause they hurt your head, but here they are. Read them and weep.

http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/HillaryClintonPart5.pdf
Actually this claim has been confirmed to be Fake News by the FBI and the bogus Daily Caller was the only news agency to run with the fake.... China hacked Hillary’s email story

And it is a fact. Even comey said so till his minders told him to shut up. But you paid political whores already know that.
Have to expect a lightweight like yourself would run with a fake Daily Caller story that has been widely debunked

Back to Kushner

Allowing a compromised individual with wide ranging foreign contacts to have a Top Secret clearance is a security violation significantly worse than Hillarys server

Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

I'd post a link, but WAPO has a pay wall.

Oh they are a big deal

NYT catches Trump in apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

Trump was asked directly if he had overridden the advice of security officials and ordered that Kushner be given the top-level clearance.

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

One day after the White House counsel’s office recommended that Kushner be denied a top-level security clearance, Trump personally ordered Kelly to grant it.

You know the apple doesn't fall far from the trees

In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to Democratic political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[11] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[12] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with him, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[13] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[14][15][16][13] He was sentenced to two years in prison,[14] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[17][18] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[17][18][19] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[20]

As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred, prohibited from practicing law in New Jersey,[21] New York,[22] and Pennsylvania.[23]

New York City real estate[edit]
After being released from prison, Kushner shifted his business activities from New Jersey to New York City. In early 2007, Kushner Companies bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for US$1.8 billion.[24] He and his family are estimated to have a net worth of $1.8 billion.[1] He has employed two fellow inmates he became acquainted with in prison.[25]

Sooooo, how many times has the NYT been PROVEN to have lied about one of their unnamed sources "stories"?

And you clowns keep trotting this crap out like it is real.

Face it dupe, you are a clown believing whatever shit propaganda they shove down your throat.

How many times?

Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

Oh they are a big deal

Trump was asked directly if he had overridden the advice of security officials and ordered that Kushner be given the top-level clearance.

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

One day after the White House counsel’s office recommended that Kushner be denied a top-level security clearance, Trump personally ordered Kelly to grant it.

In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to Democratic political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[11] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[12] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with him, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[13] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[14][15][16][13] He was sentenced to two years in prison,[14] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[17][18] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[17][18][19] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[20]

As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred, prohibited from practicing law in New Jersey,[21] New York,[22] and Pennsylvania.[23]

After being released from prison, Kushner shifted his business activities from New Jersey to New York City. In early 2007, Kushner Companies bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for US$1.8 billion.[24] He and his family are estimated to have a net worth of $1.8 billion.[1] He has employed two fellow inmates he became acquainted with in prison.[25]

Sooooo, how many times has the NYT been PROVEN to have lied about one of their unnamed sources "stories"?

Face it dupe, you are a clown believing whatever shit propaganda they shove down your throat.
99% of what the New York Times reports is true. Do sometimes they get their information wrong? Sure. So does Fox. Is there a liberal bias in the NYT? Sure but isn't there a bias at Fox News?

And don't attack the story or the times unless you can prove this story is false.

Kushner-Kelly divide deepens over security clearance overhaul - CNNPolitics

Sorry you don't like what the times reports.

Oh yea and it is possible whoever is leaking in the White House could give the Times some inaccurate information and when they report it and it turns out to be false, is that really their fault?

And you don't care about bias. Neither does Trump so long as it likes your side right?

Except when it comes to trump, where it has been shown that fully over half of what they report is nothing more than fantasy, or outright prevarication. And like the fool you are, you gobble it right up.

That's bullshit.

Oh they are a big deal

99% of what the New York Times reports is true. Do sometimes they get their information wrong? Sure. So does Fox. Is there a liberal bias in the NYT? Sure but isn't there a bias at Fox News?

And don't attack the story or the times unless you can prove this story is false.

Kushner-Kelly divide deepens over security clearance overhaul - CNNPolitics

Sorry you don't like what the times reports.

Oh yea and it is possible whoever is leaking in the White House could give the Times some inaccurate information and when they report it and it turns out to be false, is that really their fault?

And you don't care about bias. Neither does Trump so long as it likes your side right?

Except when it comes to trump, where it has been shown that fully over half of what they report is nothing more than fantasy, or outright prevarication. And like the fool you are, you gobble it right up.

Show me an example where what they reported on Trump was just fantasy. You can't come up with one example? I bet there is some substance behind their claim.

And don't you dare suggest they are making it up when they quote an unknown source in the White House. We know its true because of the way Trump reacts to the news

Trump: "We're Gonna Find The Leakers, They're Gonna Pay A Big Price"

The New York Times takes it on the chin after asking for help finding 'false information'
The New York Times takes it on the chin after asking for help finding ‘false information’

So weak. Can you even stand?

Oh they are a big deal

How many times?
Moron westwall dismisses the New York Times while he touts fake stories posted in the Daily Caller

Oh they are a big deal

How many times?
Moron westwall dismisses the New York Times while he touts fake stories posted in the Daily Caller

It's awesome.

Forum List

Back