Japan's Political Duplicacy (Pure Facts)

cyanrival

Rookie
Jul 31, 2008
Here we are at very middle of the global age! :razz:

While the world struggles to unite in peace, there is a great deal of territorial disputes going on in Asia which U.S and other western countries might not be familiar with except for those who might have lived in Asia or own interests in such issues. However, this issue has been very significant for U.S to intervene to settle these disputes and bring justice and harmony back to Asia! So, that includes everyone of you members who read this thread.

Second to terrorism in China, here is my next one. Hear me out!

Japan is intentionally arousing territorial disputes... (for some of you who might not know but it is going on real big!) and they are doing it pretty well.
For more information, go check out USA ToDaY DoT Com!

Anyway, Japan is shouting for peace diplomacy on the outside but in reality it is trying to disrupt peace in Northeast Asia through means of territorial dispute.

Japan marked settling peace between Russia and Japan as a priority on its website of an embassy in Russia while they brought up a conflict over Kuril archipelago that has been a disputable issue with Russia. Also, Japan promised to Korea to open up a new era that is needless of historical disputes but after a while, they forfeited their promise by insisting on ownership of Tok Island.

Japan has always interfered with peace in the Northeast Asian region if we look at history. Japan had invaded Korea, its nearest nation, in 1592 and completely devastated the country. Japan also went on territorial expansion through wars with China and Russia.

It is very concerning for Japan to recast the light on an imperialistic ambition of territorial seizure that had been gone after WWII.

To conclude, we must come together to shatter Japan's conspiracy to expand its own territory(using means of distortions and conflicts) in order to protect peace and harmony in Asia and moreover, the World.

Here we are at very middle of the global age! :razz:

While the world struggles to unite in peace, there is a great deal of territorial disputes going on in Asia which U.S and other western countries might not be familiar with except for those who might have lived in Asia or own interests in such issues. However, this issue has been very significant for U.S to intervene to settle these disputes and bring justice and harmony back to Asia! So, that includes everyone of you members who read this thread.

Second to terrorism in China, here is my next one. Hear me out!

Japan is intentionally arousing territorial disputes... (for some of you who might not know but it is going on real big!) and they are doing it pretty well.
For more information, go check out USA ToDaY DoT Com!

Anyway, Japan is shouting for peace diplomacy on the outside but in reality it is trying to disrupt peace in Northeast Asia through means of territorial dispute.

Japan marked settling peace between Russia and Japan as a priority on its website of an embassy in Russia while they brought up a conflict over Kuril archipelago that has been a disputable issue with Russia. Also, Japan promised to Korea to open up a new era that is needless of historical disputes but after a while, they forfeited their promise by insisting on ownership of Tok Island.

Japan has always interfered with peace in the Northeast Asian region if we look at history. Japan had invaded Korea, its nearest nation, in 1592 and completely devastated the country. Japan also went on territorial expansion through wars with China and Russia.

It is very concerning for Japan to recast the light on an imperialistic ambition of territorial seizure that had been gone after WWII.

To conclude, we must come together to shatter Japan's conspiracy to expand its own territory(using means of distortions and conflicts) in order to protect peace and harmony in Asia and moreover, the World.

So Japan has no right to claim something under dispute is theirs?

Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt
So Japan has no right to claim something under dispute is theirs?
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd. Indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.

No offense. With all the repects, I am not here to arouse any hostility against Japan or anything. But as a matter of fact, we intend to hear upon those who have stronger economic and political power which covers all those shady sides of the problems. So, I am, thereby, trying to shed light on those shady parts of the problem and make sure everyone knows how things are going on. :) I hope this explains some.

Thanks for your thoughts. I certainly think it is rightful to respect what everyone has gotta say but in reality, history is written based upon so-called 'stronger & badder.'
Our job is to make sure that these conflicts don't get any worse before actual military actions happen. We all must be aware of information we contact everyday. Not everyone is telling the truth, right?

Last edited:
Sounds to me like somebody is squabbling over the right to drill for natural gas.

This is not just a problem of who is getting what!
But it is more about respecting and understanding each other.
Squabbling? No. What I am concerned about is that if Japan happens to seize all the territories she wants, she isn't going to stop fighting over other nations' territories! Japan can even take over the islands floating on pacific ocean and guess who is going to be the next victim!

Rrrreeeally doubt Japan's going to militarily take over any islands any time soon. How would they justify that to their population? Besides, Japan trying to sieze Chinese, Russian, or American territory? They'd get screwed.

I just don't think they're up to it.

(Well, on the other hand I could be wrong... but then what? What's the solution you propose?)

The main purpose I am raising this issue is to make sure that everyone to suggest ideas or to plan petitions that would give hands to the 'veiled' ones.

As a matter of fact, this issue has been raised for over 10 years among Asian countries(well, I found that out not long ago but anyway) and it just gets more intensified as time passes by.
Last month, U.S BGN(stands for Board on Geographic Names), who is charged to be lobbied by Japan, had changed the sovereignty of Korea's Tokdo into 'undesignated' without notifying Korea himself! (Just in case, for your information). Of course, it could have been China or Russia as well but Japan have picked nations whom they might have better advantages on.

I am suggesting that since Japan herself is trying to exaggerate things bigger to make sure 'stronger' gets what they want, U.S (but not just by ourselves, hopefully) must intervene as a mediator and pay closer attention to both sides of the conflicts and lead to final settlement.

By the way, thanks for your thoughts, Epsilon Delta. and I agree that there would be no militaristic actions any time soon. :) and it is our job to make sure that doesn't happen.

Have a nice day!

This is not just a problem of who is getting what!
But it is more about respecting and understanding each other.
Squabbling? No. What I am concerned about is that if Japan happens to seize all the territories she wants, she isn't going to stop fighting over other nations' territories! Japan can even take over the islands floating on pacific ocean and guess who is going to be the next victim!

Don't get you panties all in a buch, cyan.

I pointed out WHY they're squabbling over a it, sport.

As to who has the right to that archipelago(and more importantly, to the natural gas under and around it?)

I advanced no opinion.

Clearly you already have an opinion. Grand! You've obviously given this territorial dispute some historic study.

I have not, hence my complete absense of an opinion as to who has the rights to that place.

So in the future don't assume that my opinion is anything other than what I pen, okay?

My opinion is that they don't really give a damn about the islands EXCEPT because there's natural gas in that area.

Fair enough?

Originally posted by Editec
I have not, hence my complete absense of an opinion as to who has the rights to that place.

So in the future don't assume that my opinion is anything other than what I pen, okay?

My opinion is that they don't really give a damn about the islands EXCEPT because there's natural gas in that area.

True. (and there was no other mean whatsoever attempting to denounce your opinion. I believe everyone has the right to say how s/he thinks or feels.) Just an opinion of mine.

Anyway, just by looking people criticizing U.S for stealing oil from Middle East(not proven but definitely rocketed oil price and the gov't is convincing they are fighting against terrorism and for peace), natural resources may be the main reason behind all these nations who are fighting over for/in foreign countries.

But all I was trying to say is that Asian nations seem to be putting more meanings to histories (not to mention Japan had once colonized Asian nations and later justified themselves by praising war criminals) than just natural resources(unlike politicians). So, it has to do more with people living in China, Russia and Korea who feel more insulted by such biased acts Japanese government has committed.

Once again, thank you.

Forum List

Back