Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all

Japanese all look like they've been whacking each other in the face with a frying pan.

I am curious why Kajune thinks anyone cares whether a small percentage of the Japanese population thinks Americans are attractive.

I am also curious how many of these Asian nerds he actually talked with about it.

A Japanese tourist just landed at LAX ( Los Angeles ). He picked up his luggage then hopped in to a taxi cab.
Tourist: Take me to your famous Disneyland in Anaheim. How long will it take us?
Cab Driver: About an hour to an hour and a half.
Tourist: Yukō (let's go and while inside the cab)...... Oh you American taxi driver are very slow. In Japan our taxi are VERY VERY FAST. Oh look Americans walking very slowly. Japanese walk VERY VERY FAST. Our sports car drive 70kmp inside the city VERY VERY FAST. Our buses are all VERY VERY FAST. Your wifi is very slow our wifi is VERY VERY FAST. We have bullet train it's VERY VERY FAST.
Cab Driver: Okey sir we are now here in Disneyland.
Tourist: How much I owe you?
Cab Driver: Two thousands eight hundred dollars ( $2,800 ).

silence

Tourist: KUTABARE (fuck you) GESU YARO (asshole)....... WE JAPANESE ARE SMARTER THAN AMERICANS. WE INVADED COUNTRIES. 2,800$ FOR A TAXI RIDE...... YOU ARE RIPPING ME OFF ASSHOLE.......
Cab Driver: oh no sir no sir. Our taxi meters are made in Japan. It's VERY VERY FAST.

A Japanese tourist just landed at LAX ( Los Angeles ). He picked up his luggage then hopped in to a taxi cab.
Tourist: Take me to your famous Disneyland in Anaheim. How long will it take us?
Cab Driver: About an hour to an hour and a half.
Tourist: Yukō (let's go and while inside the cab)...... Oh you American taxi driver are very slow. In Japan our taxi are VERY VERY FAST. Oh look Americans walking very slowly. Japanese walk VERY VERY FAST. Our sports car drive 70kmp inside the city VERY VERY FAST. Our buses are all VERY VERY FAST. Your wifi is very slow our wifi is VERY VERY FAST. We have bullet train it's VERY VERY FAST.
Cab Driver: Okey sir we are now here in Disneyland.
Tourist: How much I owe you?
Cab Driver: Two thousands eight hundred dollars ( $2,800 ).

silence

Tourist: KUTABARE (fuck you) GESU YARO (asshole)....... WE JAPANESE ARE SMARTER THAN AMERICANS. WE INVADED COUNTRIES. 2,800$ FOR A TAXI RIDE...... YOU ARE RIPPING ME OFF ASSHOLE.......
Cab Driver: oh no sir no sir. Our taxi meters are made in Japan. It's VERY VERY FAST.

latest

I don't find japanese women attractive. Their breast are like really small.

Spoken like a red-palmed virgin who has never been outside his little hometown.

His reasoning seems juvenile, but the point that not everyone finds Asian women particularly attractive is valid.

I was thinking that I am one if those who does not think Asians to be the standard for beauty. There is also a cultural leaning towards subservience in women. And that is the opposite of what I find attractive.

Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all which further prove Anime characters based on Asians. This mean Japanese otaku also hate western cosplayers so western cosplayers must stop cosplaying Anime characters Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers

I wonder how the kkk including trump will say about this fact.

I wonder how the last inbred Japanese person will feel when his society has died out and he lives Robots as companions.

Japanese all look like they've been whacking each other in the face with a frying pan.

...says the loser with no skin left on his right hand....
So you at least don't dispute that you have a flat face like a frying pan. Good for you.

Stop humiliating yourself, loser.
So why do Asians have a flat face like they've been hit with a frying pan? Got anything?

That hurt..... Besides I haven't seen anyone walking around with frying pan.

You see Japanese don't use mattress they prefer hard wood surface and no pillow either. They don't lay on their back but they lay flat on their stomach ......... so the face is press against the hard surface. Did I answer your question?

Just imagine what happen to the male anatomical parts in that position.

...says the loser with no skin left on his right hand....
So you at least don't dispute that you have a flat face like a frying pan. Good for you.

Stop humiliating yourself, loser.
So why do Asians have a flat face like they've been hit with a frying pan? Got anything?

That hurt..... Besides I haven't seen anyone walking around with frying pan.

You see Japanese don't use mattress they prefer hard wood surface and no pillow either. They don't lay on their back but they lay flat on their stomach ......... so the face is press against the hard surface. Did I answer your question?

Just imagine what happen to the male anatomical parts in that position.
Ya, Asian women have flat tits like a small stack of pancakes, I guess that explains why.

Forum List

Back