Japanese man burns wife and 5 children to death...good thing he didn't use a gun....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....that was a near thing.....this guy burned his wife and 5 children to death.....we are so lucky he didn't use a gun.....

Man admits torching Ibaraki flat with wife, five kids inside | The Japan Times

The bodies of four boys and a woman were found in a room on the first floor, and a girl was confirmed dead after being taken to a hospital, firefighters said. The girl also had several stab wounds on her body, investigators said.

According to the police, the bodies are believed to be those of Komatsu’s wife, his two 3-year-old sons, a 4-year-old son, a 6-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter. The six have been unreachable since the fire. They were living in the unit where the fire started, the police said.

I bet it was harder and took longer to burn all of them to death than shoot them with an AK47.
I bet i can start a fire quicker than you can get your hands on an AK-47.
I bet you could too. All you white boys are pyromaniacs so racing you with fire is not a good idea.
You seem jealous… Boy
Of course. To black people this was a waste of good meat. Four kids and a full grown woman. That's dinner for the whole village, I mean block.

Yes....that was a near thing.....this guy burned his wife and 5 children to death.....we are so lucky he didn't use a gun.....

The bodies of four boys and a woman were found in a room on the first floor, and a girl was confirmed dead after being taken to a hospital, firefighters said. The girl also had several stab wounds on her body, investigators said.

According to the police, the bodies are believed to be those of Komatsu’s wife, his two 3-year-old sons, a 4-year-old son, a 6-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter. The six have been unreachable since the fire. They were living in the unit where the fire started, the police said.

We need to have a national discussion on matches.

I bet it was harder and took longer to burn all of them to death than shoot them with an AK47.

I'd rather be shot to death than burn to death, and I'd rather face a fire than an AK-47. They can hold up to 100 round magazines. With the fire, at least you have a chance.

You're cheering a guy that burned his wife and kids to death. When you were a child, did anyone ever expect you to grow up to be such a disgusting piece of shit?

I'd rather be shot to death than burn to death, and I'd rather face a fire than an AK-47. They can hold up to 100 round magazines. With the fire, at least you have a chance.
1012fc363eb0bb7e255320722fa2036b.jpg

Gotta be the dumbest comparison.
All you need to know hillbilly murder rate in the US is 26 times more than in Japan....due to the gun craze. It's only faire to compare the US to Syria, Mexico, Iraq, ect....

He could have used one 2aguy,one of those Replica Gun Lighters....!!!!!!!!!What an Asshole he is/was,I presume he killed himself too????steve

All you need to know hillbilly murder rate in the US is 26 times more than in Japan....due to the gun craze. It's only faire to compare the US to Syria, Mexico, Iraq, ect....
Firearms have nothing to do with murder/suicide... lol

Oh yes, here we have our resident asshole gun nut glorying in the fact that more humans have died inhumane deaths that did not involve a gun. Completely ignoring the fact that since 1968, more Americans have died from guns in our nation than were killed in all our wars.

Oh yes, here we have our resident asshole gun nut glorying in the fact that more humans have died inhumane deaths that did not involve a gun. Completely ignoring the fact that since 1968, more Americans have died from guns in our nation than were killed in all our wars.
Firearms are an non-issue, In the grand scheme of things.

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Firearms are an non-issue, In the grand scheme of things.

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America
Most deaths due to someone using firearms are criminals killing other criminals and criminals being killed by police.
So no big deal

You're cheering a guy that burned his wife and kids to death. When you were a child, did anyone ever expect you to grow up to be such a disgusting piece of shit?

No.....I get it...you are really fucking stupid. So now, I will explain. You asswipes have been jumping up and down all week in glee because you finally have a mass shooting, of likely Trump voters, where you can push gun control.....the glee is just pouring our of the threads......

I am pointing out that your focus on the tool is stupid, since horrible things are done to people without guns....but you don't care about the deaths. You just care that those deaths can be used to ban guns.

I bet you could too. All you white boys are pyromaniacs so racing you with fire is not a good idea.

And the black lives matter supporters who looted and burned L.A. during Rodney king....and the riots in St. Louis and Baltimore...the ones burning the cities...they were white boys?

No.....our gun murder rate is driven by gangs and other criminals who are put back on the streets over and over again by democrats who control the criminal justice system and who attack the police to the point the police will no longer engage in pro-active policing...so the criminals in Chicago, Baltimore, D.C.....and other democrat controlled cities are running wild.

Forum List

Back