Japanese Jeans…Bringing Sexy Back

ZippyDippyDoo

Jun 5, 2010
AZ, USA
Japan has come out with yet another sexy, wild, and edgy fashion trend with these Bikini Jeans, that act as both underwear and jeans.

Sandra Tanimura, a Sanna designer, created these jeans after customers mentioned they had a hard time keeping their low cut jeans up.
“We specialize in making low-rise trousers and our customers wanted them to get even lower. It was very difficult meeting these demands without the trousers falling down. I came up with the idea of using the bikini strings to let the trousers hang really low without falling,” she added.

You can purchase these Bikini Jeans from Sanna’s Shop for about $88. Like all trends, not everyone can pull it off quite the same.

My sister and I want these so bad! (lol)

Japan has come out with yet another sexy, wild, and edgy fashion trend with these Bikini Jeans, that act as both underwear and jeans.

Sandra Tanimura, a Sanna designer, created these jeans after customers mentioned they had a hard time keeping their low cut jeans up.
“We specialize in making low-rise trousers and our customers wanted them to get even lower. It was very difficult meeting these demands without the trousers falling down. I came up with the idea of using the bikini strings to let the trousers hang really low without falling,” she added.

You can purchase these Bikini Jeans from Sanna’s Shop for about $88. Like all trends, not everyone can pull it off quite the same.

Wow! *Awesome* :eusa_dance:

Over here we could call them "plumbers jeans" that would hide the unsightly crack.
Easy solution for that one:
CrackSpackle.jpg

That's all well and good...for some people with a sexy figure.

The problem happens when other people want to wear them:

muffin-top-taking-things-to-a-whole-new-level-demotivational-poster.jpg

I'll see that and raise you!!!!!
images

I'll see that and raise you!!!!!
images

ALL IN.

fat_woman.jpg

I had a gf who used to cause accidents whenever she'd bent over to pick stuff up, she never needed ridiculous jeans like those.

(__(__)

Nothing says skank like having your jeans hang down past your ass, and I dont care if you have the body to pull it off or not, I don't wanna see it.

Comments:

They have been out since last year. Probably out of style by now.

I prefer a woman that has more class than that.

Sexy is in your head, not in a pair of "jeans".

Forum List

Back