Japan says transgender people must be sterilized

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Japan says transgender people must be sterilised
hould transgender people be sterilised before they are recognised? Earlier this year Japanā€™s Supreme Court decided that the answer is yes. Takakito Usui, a transgender man (ie, someone who was born female but identifies as male), had sued over a requirement that, to be officially designated a man, he has to have his ovaries and uterus removed (as well as have surgery to make his genitals look male, be over 20, single, have no minor children and have been diagnosed as suffering from ā€œgender-identity disorderā€). He argued that all this violated his right to self-determination and was therefore unconstitutional. The court disagreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is dabbing in gray waters , nobody has a right to have this forcibly done to them I don't give shit if you want a marry a cow.........

Japan says transgender people must be sterilised
hould transgender people be sterilised before they are recognised? Earlier this year Japanā€™s Supreme Court decided that the answer is yes. Takakito Usui, a transgender man (ie, someone who was born female but identifies as male), had sued over a requirement that, to be officially designated a man, he has to have his ovaries and uterus removed (as well as have surgery to make his genitals look male, be over 20, single, have no minor children and have been diagnosed as suffering from ā€œgender-identity disorderā€). He argued that all this violated his right to self-determination and was therefore unconstitutional. The court disagreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is dabbing in gray waters , nobody has a right to have this forcibly done to them I don't give shit if you want a marry a cow.........

I think we agree here! No forced sterilizations!

Forum List

Back