Japan newborn babies in 2014 fewest on record

Not "glow in the dark" or "basically ruined."

yes...

Fallout

LIZ HAYES: So every time you have a cabbage you have an X-ray.
FRED: Yep.
LIZ HAYES: These are Japan’s radiation refugees, thousands who are now living in cardboard shelters sleeping on the floors of public buildings with few possessions and little privacy and facing a future that doesn’t seem to offer much more. When you look at this I do feel like I’m looking through someone’s window. People have gone to a lot of effort to try and make a cardboard box home.
CHIA: Yeah, I’m surprised to see there are photographs and all the book shelves built up.
LIZ HAYES: Many Japanese people, like Chia Matsumoto fear their country will never fully recover. Do you think you’ll ever be able to take food, water, the air you breathe for granted again?
CHIA: Ah, knowingly no, I don’t think so. I just have to believe that that’s safe to eat or drink. But somewhere in my mind I’m sure I know and I always suspect or always doubt is this, I have to ask myself “is this is okay, or if I do this, is it going to show in my health in a few years’ time. I already do.”

Who would want to migrate to "glow in the dark"/"radioactive" Japan?
...and even if they did, and they weren't Japanese, would they be welcome, or treated as 'aliens'?

Can't blame Japanese adults for not having children, given the state of their country now and in the future,
... it's basically ruined?

That was certainly one of the most ill informed posts on this thread. It looks like you are back from hibernating in your cave or something and letting us all know that by expressing your simpleton thoughts on Japan.

Japan is suffering from labor shortage. This is a serious problem for Japan. To rectify this, Japan has to reform its immigration policy and citizenship laws. I can assure you that there will be no shortage of people who would want to immigrate to Japan once Japan implements the reforms.

Forum List

Back