Japan leads the way: no vaccines mandates and no MMR vaccine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Japan Leads the Way: No Vaccine Mandates and No MMR Vaccine = Healthier Children • Children's Health Defense

The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness.

But when you are informed with the wrong bs you feel nice and safe and they won't do a thing, nnever minnd your vaccine shit keeps you from getting your scary diseases.......

Japan Leads the Way: No Vaccine Mandates and No MMR Vaccine = Healthier Children • Children's Health Defense

The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness.

But when you are informed with the wrong bs you feel nice and safe and they won't do a thing, nnever minnd your vaccine shit keeps you from getting your scary diseases.......
So Japan has the same vaccination policy we do--the government strongly recommends vaccination.

That was a fun bit of trying to make correlation, or even speculation, seem like causation.
I haven't read anything yet that explains our higher infant mortality rate. It isn't vaccinations, that's for sure.

American parents have a real problem with family responsibilities. First because grand parents do not help with grandchildren. Second because conservatism leads to ignorance which is not a problem in the rest of the industrialized world. Third is healthcare in general is far superior in the rest of the industrialized world.

That was a fun bit of trying to make correlation, or even speculation, seem like causation.
I haven't read anything yet that explains our higher infant mortality rate. It isn't vaccinations, that's for sure.

I expect there are multiple factors involved. Parents who don't take care of themselves during pregnancy, including drug/alcohol use; high healthcare costs pushing pregnant mothers to avoid getting care during pregnancy; pregnant women who continue to work; even the way infant mortality is reported in different nations. I don't know how many vaccines are even given during the first year of a child's life, but at least some of them are given after that time period, and so they cannot have any affect on infant mortality.

Add in the fact that other countries with high vaccination rates have lower infant mortality rates and it seems unlikely that vaccines given in the US have much impact on the infant mortality rate. I don't expect MindWars to look that deeply into it, however.

American parents have a real problem with family responsibilities. First because grand parents do not help with grandchildren. Second because conservatism leads to ignorance which is not a problem in the rest of the industrialized world. Third is healthcare in general is far superior in the rest of the industrialized world.

Yeah, it's conservatism that causes ignorance, and ignorance is not a problem in the rest of the industrialized world. :eusa_doh:

Ignorance knows no political or national boundaries.

Forum List

Back