japan is now the largest us debt holder

☭proletarian☭;2017790 said:
It's even scarier this country thinks going even deeper into debt is economic growth.

Stimulus and investment leads to economic growth when the economy is as flat as it is today. There's only one entity that has enough money (credit) to kick-start the economy, and that's the federal government. Sad, maybe, but true.

The federal government doesn't have any money. Printing more dollars produces no more wealth.

If that were the case, then we would have been a failed nation decades ago.

Stimulus and investment leads to economic growth when the economy is as flat as it is today. There's only one entity that has enough money (credit) to kick-start the economy, and that's the federal government. Sad, maybe, but true.

The federal government doesn't have any money. Printing more dollars produces no more wealth.

You cant reach that one, She probably thinks the federal reserve bank is a government entity .

No, I don't, asshole. I know exactly what it is and the purpose thereof. Do you?

You cant reach that one, She probably thinks the federal reserve bank is a government entity .

No, I don't, asshole. I know exactly what it is and the purpose thereof. Do you?
Yes I do I also know its creation is what has put US in the hole we are in.

If that were the case, then we would have been a failed nation decades ago.

Um... we have been an economic failure for some time now. All these quick fixes are just making things worse in the long run.

If you're really stupid enough to believe that printing more dollars means you have more wealth, there's no hope for you at all. See the Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe to see where that kind of thinking gets you.

The only way for the Fed to create wealth is for it to own the means of productions- and that road leads to even worse places.

china sold off 4.3% of its t-bills putting it behind japan. kind of scary that such an economically unstable country holds the most of our debt

Ooh, the ugly truth, what's going to happen when we are no longer triple AAA rated, higher interest rates to these guys and an ever increasing debt that we won't be able to pay back.

Forum List

Back