CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by JakeStarkey, Jun 19, 2017.

1. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    ------------------------------------------------------------- and furthermore , its as i have said in some of my other posts regarding the USA . The USA has been the best country in the world at least for my and my parents generations and YOU people want to change it . YOU people are crazy Flopper .

2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,948
    Poverty rates above 30% and climbing now; it will be lot sooner than 50 years, maybe 20 tops.

3. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,453
    Everyone should be concerned with income disparity. In developed countries it has a more a negative effect on crime, drug addiction, education, economic mobility, and economic growth than poverty itself.

The United States is the most economically stratified society in the western world. According to the Wall Street Journal, 14,000 (.01%) of the people in American have 22% of the nations total wealth. This income disparity has made American democracy an illusion. The people do not govern. Politicians respond almost exclusively to the desires of special interests and the wealthiest citizens.

What's happening today in the US Senate is a sad example of severe income disparity. 80% of republicans in the Senates approve of taking healthcare insurance away from 22 million of the poorest people in the country in order to finance tax cuts for the wealthiest.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Flopper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,453
    If you don't know any Muslims why are you condemning them, surely you don't believe all the B.S the hate groups are spreading? I know a number of Muslim families. Some of these families have been in this country a hundred years or more. I know of one family whose members have served in the military in ever major war since and including WWII. These people have fought and died for this country and certainly don't deserve to be condemned because of their religions beliefs in a country that prides itself on religious tolerance.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  5. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    feck'em , their murderous muslim reputation and history precedes them . See muslim history of muslim invasion , conquering by the sword , jizya , dhiminitude , rape jihad , taqiya for the last 1400 years since invention of islam . Plus see what they do in their homelands plus see what they are doing in Europe and England . Course , you know all about muslim murder , violence , mayhem and history throughout the centuries . -------------- its cool , keep talking and trying out your BS as your BS only helps me clarify my thinking . Other readers of our polite conversation can make up their minds if they come across and read our little conversation Flopper .

6. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    TRUE islam is incompatible with the USA which has the USA Constitution as its highest sourse of law Flopper .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    and any muslim who accepts the USA Constitution as the highest law of the USA is an apostate Flopper . So apostate muslims might actually be the best muslims . Course , see AMI in Minnesota as he interviews muslims on the streets Flopper . --- ---

8. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,550
    While I'm not terribly troubled over income disparity, I certainly don't think Congress should take steps to exacerbate it.

9. Flopper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,453
    Income disparity is like so many issues. It's needed but not in large does. Policies that go to extremes are basically bad policies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,918
    Obesity rates around the world. Look at the country on the very left, then the country on the very right.

This matters, significantly, whether we want to admit it or not.

This isn't just about health care, as much as some would like it to be.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1