Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Donation Thread

Warriors, not terrorists..

Nothing like "warriors." They are idiotic, dangerous fools engaging in eco-terrorism, and doing so in such a bumbling, "make sure you get me on camera!" fashion as to endanger themselves and others. Selfish, childish, yet still dangerous terrorists. They should be treated the same way we treat other terrorists.

Japan earthquake, tsunami pictures

Neena Sasaki, 5, carries some of the family belongings from her home that was destroyed in Rikuzentakata, Miyagi province, on March 15, 2011. Photo: Getty Images

#####

There were plenty of people and places for Japan to spend the $US$29million on rather than on sending ships to Antarctica to massacre whales.

Only a low-life fucking scumbag like you would so callously use people's suffering to defend a bunch of eco-terrorist idiots. You really are a POS.

There's only ever one story...the truth.
And the undeniable truth is that Japan diverted US$29m from the tsunami/quake relief fund and spent it on torturing whales to death in Antarctica.
For which Japan stands utterly condemned.

Money that wouldn't be needed to defend against your terrorist friends if they - and you - ever decided to grow up.

There's no excuse for what Japan did by diverting the $US29m, and no excuse for terrorising people by slaughtering their whales.
You'd think Japan would've had enough of terrorising people in Asia Pacific by now.

I guess you won't ever grow up or stop cheering on terrorists. That makes you a scumbag suffering from arrested development.

I give to charities BUT I NEVER EVER EVER give to foreigners

VEry rare exceptions

i didnt give to teh japs after the earthquake

Forum List

Back